Avenger Weed Killer Concentrate
Starting at $36.60
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
I know this is organic, but it will kill your grass if you spray it. The warmer it is the better it is.
Avenger Weed Killer Concentrate - Organic Herbicide
How Avenger Weed Killer Works
The D-limonene dehydrates the plant by stripping its waxy plant cuticle, resulting in death. Visible results are seen in as little as 2 hours. Avenger has proven more effective in test comparing other organic herbicides containing vinegar, citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), with faster results.
Avenger Weed Killer Concentrate Benefits
- Multiple trials have demonstrated effectiveness against a wide range of weeds.
- Approved for Use in Organic Gardening and Organic Production by the USDA - Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product
- Highly biodegradable
- Non toxic - can be used near pets, wildlife, and people
- Made from lemons, oranges, and other citrus fruits - gives a nice citrus aroma
- Does not stain concrete, pavement, and brick
- Works in cool and cloudy conditions ( as low as 40 degrees F)
- Sprayed areas can be planted within hours
- Emulsion technology - visually reference your spray target
|Target Pest||Actively growing weeds, grasses and broadleaves. Non-Selective weed killer will kill any undesired weed -|
|Active Ingredient (s)||D-limonene - 70% , other ingredients include castor oil and emulsifiers|
|For Use :||Non-food areas: borders, driveways, sidewalks, around mature trees and ornamental, around buildings, in greenhouses and around flower beds. Cool weather will slow activity down, but should not effect performance.|
|Yield||One quart makes up to 10 gallons|
|Mixture|Application||Mix this concentrate with water and spray until weeds are completely wet.|