Walt's Bed Bug Kit
Walt's Bed Bug Kit contains a combination of products to get rid of bed bugs. For residential and commercial use. Treats 1-2 bedrooms twice.
This kit includes everything needed to treat one to two bedrooms except a sprayer and encasements for the mattress and box springs. Use Crossfire along the edges of the floor and under the bed. The Cimexa dust is applied in cracks and crevices, such as along the tack strip on carpeted floor, behind the molding on hardwood, in and around electrical outlets, and around door encasements. The Doxem NXT Aerosol is used in nightstands and dressers. Spray the edges in and under the drawers. Make sure you remove personal items. The dust is a one-time treatment. The Crossfire and Doxem NXT Aerosol should be treated two more times.
Since inspection and detection of bed bugs are important in bed bug control, bed bug monitors and detection traps can track the progress of bed bug treatments. They are also handy to determine if there is a bed bug infestation in a given area.
Walt's Bed Bug Kit contains a combination of products to get rid of bed bugs. For residential and commercial use.
Treats 1-2 bedrooms twice.
This Bed bug Kit comes with everything you need to eliminate bed bugs.
In this kit, you will find the following items:
- 1- CrossFire Bed Bug (makes 4 quarts) + 1 Qt Sprayer
- CrossFire Bed Bug Insecticide combines two active ingredients with two different modes of action that kill bed bugs. Both active ingredients attack their nervous systems. This new combination of active ingredients combats pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. It gives you a quick kill (within 5 minutes) and keeps killing bed bugs with its residual ingredients (30 days). It will affect all the stages of the bed bugs (adult, nymphs, and eggs).
- 1 -Cimexa Dust
- CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills bed bug adults and nymphs, killing bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs.
- 1 -Dust Applicator
- 1-Doxem NXT Aerosol
- Doxim NXT Aerosol is a premium ready-to-use solution with four unique modes of action and four active ingredients. It is formulated with no-repellent active ingredients (Indoxacarb and Imidacloprid) and two insect growth regulators (Novaluron and Pyriproxyfen)
- Can not be shipped by Next day or 2nd day air since it has an aerosol.
Since inspection and detection of bed bugs is important in bed bug control, bed bug monitors and detection traps can track the progress of bed bug treatments. They are also handy in determining if a bed bug infestation exists in a given area.
Inspection Check List:
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||
Residential or Commercial. Beds, bedrooms, couches, furniture, bed stands, headboards, foot boards, cracks and crevices, mattresses. Various products in this kit have distinct uses, please see instructions for details.
|Yield||1-2 bedrooms twice|
|Mixture|Application||Spray and Dust|
|Retreatment||3 times, 10 days apart|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA, HI, NY
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
|More Instructions||Important!! Do all of the treatments (as described below) 3 times, 10 days apart.
Bed bugs come out to feed every few weeks, so retreament is critical.
DO NOT USE FOGGERS OF ANY KIND !!!!!!!!!! THESE SCATTER THE BEDBUGS AND MAKE YOUR JOB MANY TIMES MORE DIFFICULT !!!!!!!!!!!!