Bifen LP Granules-25 lbs
Bifen LP covers covers 5,000-10,000 square feet. Bifen LP is used to control ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, worms, crickets, and almost all other insect pests. Compare Bifen LP to Talstar PL Granulars with the same active Ingredient: Bifenthrin 0.20%, they both have the same label.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Bifen Granules LP - 0.2% - 25 lbs.
One bag of Bifen Granules will cover about 5,000 to 10,000 square feet and is safe for non-target animals such as pets, mammals, birds, and reptiles. Bifen LP with its unique sand core structure is used to control fleas, ticks, crickets, ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, worms, and almost all other insect pests. Compare Bifen LP to Talstar PL Granular with the same active Ingredient, Bifenthrin 0.20%. Both Bifen LP and Talstar PL have the same label; Bifen LP is more economical.
One application of Bifen LP will provide a 2-4 month residual; the average residual is 2- 3 months. It may be applied by a spreader or by hand. It can be spread over the lawn or spread around the perimeter of your house. The initials "LP," stands for lawn and perimeter.
Bifen LP has no odor and the low application rates make them cost-effective as well.
- Bifen LP release chemical over time as it rains.
- Broadcast Bifen LP Granules by a granular spreader
- Once the Bifen Granular is inside soil it will protect by killing the pest as well as preventing pest problems.
- As an outside perimeter treatment, apply Bifen LP around your home as a 5-10 feet band. As a general broadcast, Bifen LP may be spread over the entire lawn to combat such insects like chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, mealybugs, fleas, and fire ants.
- A normal application would be around 4 pounds.
These granules are labeled to control a large variety of insects : great variety of insects such as ants, crickets, ticks, fleas, and certain other pest such as turf and ornamental pest.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bifenthrin- 0.2% synthetic pyrethroid; perimeter protector|
|For Use :||lawns, in landscaped areas and gardens, and perimeters of residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CT, HI, NY|