BlueMax Mini Blocks Rodenticide
Starting at $124.95
BlueMax Mini Blocks Rodenticide
BlueMax Mini Blocks Rodenticide is a single feed, second-generation anticoagulant rodent bait.
The active ingredient, Difethialone 0.0025% rapidly eliminates and gets rid of mice and rats.
These paraffin blocks have a blue marker dye that can be seen in droppings, making inspection easier. It also has a mold inhibitor and it is an ideal rodent bait for humid and moist conditions.
Directions and Usage
- Inspect for Rodent Activity
- Look for pellets like droppings, tracks, gnaw marks, grease marks, urine stains, and general pathways that the rodents are using. Rodents will repeatedly use the same pathways.
- UV tracker light with amber glasses will make the rodent urine visible. Rodents will also make burrows outside, particularly along foundational walls and beneath shrubs, woodpiles, and near trees. You may find fresh soil near the runways. Mice generally burrow under slabs.
- Use Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations
Keep BlueMax away from children and pets using tamper-resistant bait stations.
- You can place this rodent bait inside or outside, but tamper-resistant bait stations to hold the bait are required if placing BlueMax outside. Tamper-resistant bait stations allow the rodent to enter the bait station but keeps children and pets away from the bait.
- We recommend Ambush Bait Stations which are tamper-resistant to children (under six years) and it is strong enough to endure attempted destruction by dogs. These stations have rods to keep the Blue Max in place, so it does not shake or fall out.
- We recommend wearing gloves when handling bait to keep your scent off the bait.
- House Mice: Using the bait stations (mandatory outside), place these stations 8-12 feet apart. Use 1-2 blocks per placement, with or without bait station.
- Rats: Using the bait stations (mandatory outside), place these stations 15-30 feet apart. Use 6-23 blocks per placement, with or without bait station
- Sewer Application: Blue Max, with its center hole, can be securely attached by wire from a stationary structure and suspend it above any high water mark; place 23 blocks per manhole. See the label for further instructions.
- Where crumbs are scattering of rodent bait is concerned, BlueMax 20g mini blocks are an ideal maintenance rodenticide.
- It contains difethialone (25 ppm), a second-generation anticoagulant; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Mold inhibitors for humid conditions and locations of mold potential
- Inspection is easier with the blue dye marker seen in the droppings
- It comes in 16 lb. pails (363 blocks per pail).
- Veterinarian Guide
|Product Label||Label-English, Label-Spanish|
|More PDF's||Veterinarian Guide|
|Target Pest||Norway Rats, Roof Rats, House Mice, and other listed rodents|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Difethialone 0.0025%|
|For Use :||
Indoors and Outdoors- Place BlueMax Mini Blocks within 100 feet of a structure (residential or commercial locations such as agricultural and public buildings, processing plants and facilities, trash and dumpster receptacles, dock and port or terminal and transport vehicles.