Bobbex Deer Repellent
Starting at $24.50
Bobbex Deer Repellent
Bobbex Deer Repellent with all natural ingredients repels and deters deer from causing damage to ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees. The Bobbex Deer Repellent combines animal proteins and organic elements such as fish meal, putrescent eggs, meal, garlic, clove oils to effectively cause odor and taste aversion to deer. Bobbex-Deer Repellent is safe around humans, pets and wildlife, including birds and aquatic creatures. It has no poisons or pesticides.
It has been independently tested by Connecticut Department of Forestry and Horticulture for its efficacy against other repellents with a protective index score of 93%.
Features and Benefits
- Use on ornamentals and flowers
- Repels by taste and odor
- Safe for humans and wildlife
- Environmentally friendly
- No burning or harmful residue
- For year around use
- Won't wash off in rain
Bobbex Deer Repellent comes in ready-to-use (RTU's) and concentrated formulations.
Ready To Use(No mixing required)
- 32 oz. Ready-to-Use Spray-Covers 1,000 sq ft.
- 48 oz. E-Z Pump Ready-to-Use Spray-Covers 1,500 sq ft.
- Gallon Ready To Use Refill-Covers 4,000 sq ft.
Concentrates-More economical, but mixing is required
- Quart Concentrated Spray-Covers 10,000 sq ft.
- Half Gallon Concentrated Spray-Covers 20,000 sq ft.
Dilution Ratios for Concentrate Products:
Spring / Summer (Growth Seasons)
- Dilute 1 ounce of Bobbex Concentrate to every 8 ounces of water.
- 14 Ounces of Bobbex Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex
Fall & Winter (Dormant season)
- Dilute 1 ounce of Bobbex Concentrate to every 5 ounces of water.
- 21 ounces of Bobbex Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex
Bobbex Deer Repellent is a topical spray and should be used year round on vegetation. Reapply as needed to maintain protection; peak seasons may require applications every 2 weeks.
It may be applied to food plants up to the point where fruit develops, but do not spray afterwards on fruit, vegetable or herb plants that have developed.
- Spring Application-Spray when plants are about 1/2 inch out of the ground; begin in the spring.
- Summer Application-It is best to spray in the early morning hours. During the peak summer months, apply Bobbex every 7-14 days or when 1-2 inches of new growth has occurred.
- Fall Application-Continue application of Bobbex, even in off peak seasons. Regular spraying will train the critters to seek nourishment elsewhere.
- Winter Application-Do not apply when temperatures drop 35 degrees F. Bobbex will endure for 2 months during the winter season.
|Target Pest||Repels Deer, Elk and Moose|
|Active Ingredient (s)||All natural ingredients, exempt from registration with the federal Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA Section 25(b) regulations.|
|For Use :||N/A|