Bonide's Systemic Rose And Flower Care
Starting at $19.95
Bonide's Systemic Rose And Flower Care 8-12-4
Bonide's Systemic Rose And Flower Care protects and feeds shrubs, roses and flowers for up to eight weeks. This compound product contains imidacloprid plus 8-12-4 fertilizer that contains macro plus micro nutrients.
Apply this granulated product on top of the soil, then water in to incorporate it in the soil.
How Systemic Rose and Flower Care Works
Bonide's Systemic Rose and Flower Care protects the plant from insect damage and promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms. The plant takes up this systemic through its roots and travels throughout the entire plant. It will not wash off since it is located inside the plant. New plant growth will be protected for 8 weeks.
- 2-in-1 action: systematic insecticide and balanced fertilizer blend.
- Use on roses, flowers and shrubs.
- Up to 8 weeks of insect control with imidachloprid.
- Great for container gardens.
- Contains imidacloprid insecticide plus 8-12-4 fertilizer.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS 8-12-4
- Total Nitrogen (N) 8.00%
- 5.6% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 1.1% Urea Nitrogen
- 1.3% Water Insoluble Nitrogen*
- Available Phosphate (P O ) 12.00%
- Soluble Potash (K O) 4.00%
- Calcium (Ca) 8.00%
- Magnesium (Mg) ;3.00%
- 0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S) 4.00% 4.0% Combined Sulfur (S)
- Boron (B) 0.02%
- Iron (Fe) 0.40% 0.40% Water Soluble Iron (Fe)
- Manganese (Mn) 0.05% 0.01% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0008%
- Zinc (Zn) 0.05%
Adelgids, Aphids, Armored scales (suppression), Bark beetles (suppression), Borers (Round-headed including Eucalyptus longhorned), (Flat-headed including Alder, and Bronze Birch), Caterpillars, Fungus gnats, Japanese beetle adults, Lacebugs, Leaf beetles (including Elm, Viburnum, and Lily), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-winged sharpshooter), Leafminers (including Birch, Boxwood, and Holly), Mealybugs, Mimosa webworms, Pine tip moth larvae, Psyllids, Root weevil larvae (including Black vine weevils), Royal palm bugs, Sawflies (larvae), Soft scales (including Lobate lac scales), Thrips, White grub larvae (such as Japanese beetles, Chafers (Northern masked and European), Oriental beetles, and Asiatic garden beetles), and Whiteflies
|Active Ingredient (s)||0.22 imidacloprid + 8-12-4 fertilizer|
|For Use :||
|Yield||2 lbs treats up to 16 medium-sized roses or shrubs.|
|Retreatment||Repeat applications every 8 weeks during the growing season|