Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew
Starting at $26.99
Bonide Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew Concentrate
Kill foliage feeding worms on fruits and vegetables with all natural Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew. Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew with Spinosad has gotten this unique name from an abandoned rum distillery in a Caribbean Island.
Captain Jack's & Spinosad
In 1982, a distinctive soil dwelling bacterium called Spinosad was discovered on this Caribbean island. Since that discovery, Spinosad has never been found in nature in any other location in the world. Spinosad has become a unique pesticide used in organic gardening. Captain Jack's kills tent caterpillars, borers, bagworms, caterpillars, beetles, spider mites, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, and more. See the complete list on the product label.
- Spinosad is an organic substance, listed with USDA for organic gardens.
- Captain Jack's Deadbrew may be used to control and kill pests on apple trees, tomatoes, melons, broccoli, peas, and lettuce plants.
- This concentrate can create up to 8 gallons of product to spray on your plants, and can be used up to 6 times per growing season if needed.
- Captain Jack's Spinosad does not significantly affect beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- Also comes in the convenient ready to use dust: Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Flower & Vegetable Garden Dust
- Conserve SC by Dow Agro-Sciences has 11.3 % Spinosad if you require a larger amount of Spinosad product.
Is labeled for codling moths, leafminers,leafrollers,oriental fruit moths, tufted apple beetles, asparagus beetles,army worms,fireworms,fruitfly (suppression), fruit worms, loopers,thirsp, katydids, worms (caterpillars), cabbage looper, diamondback moth, imported cabbage moths,worms, and more.
See label for complete list.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Spinosad .5%|
|For Use :||May be used in outdoor residential areas such as home gardens, lawns, ornamentals, fruit trees, citrus trees, vegetables, crops, and berries. See label for complete list.|
|Yield||16 oz yields up to 8 gallons, 32 oz yields up to 16 gallons of finished solution|
|Mixture|Application||2 oz per gallon of water|
|Application||Captain's Jack's Deadbrew may be applied with pump sprayers, trigger sprayers, hand-held sprayers, backpack, or hose-end sprayers.|
|Retreatment||6 times if needed|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, HI|
|More Instructions||In vegetable gardens it is recommended to use not more than 3 gallons of spray for 1000 sq ft area.|