Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew Flower and Vegetable Garden Dust
Out of stock
Starting at $12.50
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
For you Mother Earth people ( I am one) this is as organic as you can get. I have not tried it yet but we get good feed back.
Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew Flower and Vegetable Garden Dust - 1.5 lbs and 4 lbs
- This ready to use garden dust has the same active ingredient, Spinosad, as the popular Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Concentrate.
- Spinosad is an organic substance from naturally occurring soil bacterium.
How Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Flower and Vegetable Garden Dust Works
- This organic approach to insect control will kill foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips and other insects without significantly impacting beneficial insects such as spiders and predatory mites.
- After you have dusted with Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Flower and Vegetable Dust, you may still observe insects. This is temporary -a couple of hours only. They have ceased feeding and will die shortly.
- Also comes in a liquid concentrate: Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Concentrate - 16 oz.
|Target Pest||Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, spider mites, tent caterpillars, thrips and other listed pests.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Spinosad - 0.001%|
|For Use :||
For use on fruits, vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals
|Yield||One pound will cover approximately 1,000 sq. ft.|
|Mixture|Application||Shake dust out of container on plants that have listed pests present.|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, DC, HI|
|More Instructions||Do not make overhead applications for taller than 6 ft in height.|