Cedarcide Yardsafe Outdoor Bug Spray (Ready-To-Use)
Starting at $30.00
Cedarcide's Yardsafe Outdoor Bug Spray
For over two decades, Yardsafe Outdoor Bug Spray has been a chosen safe remedy against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, mites, chiggers, Japanese beetles, roaches, wasps, and scorpions. In addition, rigorous third-party testing has verified its effectiveness against other pests. Spray this lab-tested formula in outdoor locations like lawns and gardens.
Cedarcide's Yardsafe Outdoor Bug Spray is non-toxic, without harsh chemicals, and is an eco-friendly pest control choice. This non-toxic formula is safe for children and pets when used as directed.
- Cedarwood: An earthy scent (like a cedar chest or cedar closet)
- Lemongrass: Citrus-like and a brighter scent.
- Insert the straw into the spray top and attach the spray top to the Yardsafe bottle.
- Screw the spray top onto your hose and set the hose to full pressure.
- Turn the spray top dial ON and spray your lawn and vegetation using slow, even strokes.
- If this is your first application, repeat again in two weeks.
- Apply monthly or more often as needed.
- Re-application after heavy rain may be necessary.
- For best results, apply in the morning or evening.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Cedarwood (Cedarwood Oil 9%) ; Lemongrass ( Lemongrass Oil 2% + Cedarwood Oil 7%)|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Yield||1 Qt treats approx. 1/8 of an acre (5,000 sq. ft.)|