D-Fense SC Insecticide
Starting at $47.95
D Fense SC
D-FENSE (Defense) SC (Compare to Suspend SC) is a concentrated suspension of pure microcrystals of the active ingredient Deltamethrin.
D-fense SC is odorless and safe around kids and pets when used as directed. This all-around insecticide provides a 2-3 month residual for long-term insect control. The broad label of D-Fense SC also allows for spraying on mattresses and for doing broadcast applications for bed bugs and lice.
- Active Ingredient : 4.75% Deltamethrin
- D-Fense has a low odor
- D-Fense SC controls ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas (do not treat entire floor, carpet or floor coverings, use just as spot treatment), flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests
- May be used as a mattress and broadcast application for bed bugs & lice
- Controls ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests
- Mattress and broadcast application for bed bugs & lice
- Controls carpet beetles, fleas, and ticks indoors when applied as a low-pressure crack and crevice spot treatment.
- Flea Control: For complete surface treatment for flea control, use Onslaught Insecticide-hard floor surfaces or Conquer Insecticide-rugs and carpets, mixed with an insect growth regulator like Meteor IGR. D-Fense SC is only labeled for spot treatments for flea control, not the whole floor surface.
- It may be used for insect control on turf and landscape ornamental plants.
- Indoors when applied as a low-pressure crack & crevice spot treatment, 1 pt of D-Fense SC yields 11-22 gallons of the finished product.
|Pro Tips||We sell more D-Fense SC than any other insecticide. It's good for inside and out, it's odorless and economical. One application every 3 months is the norm for this product. D-Fense SC will not work well on German roaches. Use a roach bait called Vendetta Roach Bait or Invict Gold Roach Bait, instead.|
Ants, Carpet Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas( Do not treat entire area of floor, carpet or floor coverings, just spot treatments). To control Carpet Beetles, Fleas and Ticks indoors, Gnats, Midges, Centipedes, Millipedes, Pantry Pests, Silverfish, Ticks (indoors), Bees, Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Fleas (outdoors), Ticks (outdoors), Cecid Flies, Cockroaches, Crickets, Flies (including such flies as Stable, House, Cluster and Horseflies), Elm Leaf Beetles, Ground Beetles, Moths, Midges, Hornets, Killer Bees, Lice, Mosquitoes, Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders, Yellowjackets, Wasps, Carpenter Ants.
The label also covers ornamental pests including Adelgids, Aphids, Azalea Lace Bugs, Bagworms, Boxelder Bugs, Cankerworms, Cardamom Thrips, Crickets, Elm Leaf Beetles, Elm Spanworms, European Pine Sawflies, Fall Webworms, Flea Beetles, Flies, Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Greenstriped Mapleworm, Gypsy Moth (larvae), Imported Willow Leaf Beetles and more.
|Active Ingredient (s)||4.75% Deltamethrin|
|For Use :||Indoors and outdoors in schools, homes, businesses, commercial establishments and more. Also labeled for landscape and ornamental plants, shrubs and trees|
|Yield||1 pint of D-Fence SC provides 11-20 gallons and 1 gallon of D-fense SC provides 88-160 gallons of finished solution depending on the mixture rate you use and the pest being treated.|
|Mixture|Application||Mix .75 to 1.5 oz per gallon of water in a pump up sprayer for general household pest control .|
|Application||See D-Fense SC Label for ornamental plants.|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CT|
|More Instructions||The broad label of D-Fense SC also allows for spraying on mattresses and for doing broadcast applications for bed bugs and lice. D-fense SC is odorless and safe around kids and pets when used as directed. This all around insecticide provides a 2-3 month residual for long-term insect control.|