Fleas - Outdoor Control
Exterminator Recommendations - Killing Fleas Outdoors
Prevention / Cure Existing Infestations: Bifen IT spray or Bifen LP granules depending on your preference.
- Use Bifen IT for flea control outside. Mix 1 oz per 2-4 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet of outside surface area to kill adult fleas and flea larvae. If larvae is present, use a higher volume of water to penetrate the soil.
- Use Bifen LP- 2.3-4.6 lbs per 1,000 square feet. Irrigate the area with water after application to release the insecticide.
- Use Tekko Pro IGR: Every 2 months during the warm season. Mix it 1 oz per gallon, per 1,500 sq ft. Tekko Pro IGR will prevent the larvae from proceeding to the pupae stage.
View as Grid List
- Talak 7.9 F Insecticide
Starting at $46.45
- Prelude Termiticide/Insecticide
Starting at $46.50
- Agrisel Zone Plus Permethrin (36.8%)
Starting at $49.98
- Bifen I/T Insecticide
Starting at $19.50
- Tekko Pro Insect Growth Regulator Concentrate
Starting at $27.50
- Talstar P Professional Insecticide
Starting at $44.50
- Service Technician's Field Manual$39.95Out of stock