Trelona ATBS Bait System
How To Use the Trelona Advance Bait System
Trelona Advance Termite Bait System (ATBS) Trelona, with Novaluron, is a new termite bait by BASF offered in its Advance Termite Bait Systems. The Trelona Termite Bait is replacing the older Advance Termite Bait Cartridges with 25% diflubenzuron. Trelona Compressed Termite Bait offers termites an attractive food source in purified cellulose-based matrix compressed into tablets.
Advance Termite Bait System Trelona Kits) is the traditional method of inspection, once a quarter.
- Advance Termite Bait System Trelona Kits
Starting at $256.50
- Trelona Compressed Termite Bait
Starting at $86.28
- Trelona ATBS Home Monitoring Kit$265.00
- Trelona ATBS Direct Bait Stations$430.00 As low as $362.50
Advance Trelona Compressed Termite Bait
Trelona, with Novaluron, is a new termite bait by BASF offered in its Advance Termite Bait Systems. The Trelona Termite Bait is replacing the older Advance Termite Bait Cartridges with 25% diflubenzuron. Trelona Compressed Termite Bait offers termites an attractive food source contained in purified cellulose-based matrix compressed into tablets. This active ingredient, Novaluron is a chitin inhibitor. A chitin inhibitor inhibits the termite from molting, so the termite can not form a exoskeleton needed after the molting. As a chitin inhibitor, it disrupts the molting and egg production, affecting the whole population. Trelona provides a termite colony elimination with sustained consumption as a termite bait. It uses less bait compared to other termite bait systems.
Advance Termite Monitoring Stations (TBS)
Advance Termite Bait stations allow maximum wood to soil contact with their patented vertical slots, allowing more termites access to it. The Advance Termite Monitor Station contains a wood food source and an inspection cartridge for attracting , then detecting subterranean termites. Each Advance Termite Monitoring Bait Station (TBS) contains:
- inspection cartridge
- wood base unit.
- (Does not contain a spider tool to open the station or the bait to put in it. )
Pre Bait or Direct Baiting and Station Location
- Dig a hole the same size as the station. See label for instruction in concrete surfaces
- Install stations within 5 ft. of probable activity known or suspected termite foraging.
- Do not place stations within 2 feet of previously applied termiticides (exceptions are non-repellent insecticides such as Navigator SC or Termidor SC).
- Install near a known or suspected termite entry into a structure. See label if there is not accessible ground near point of known termite entry.
- Pre baiting is a process of using pre bait monitors (TBS). It is used to determine termite activity. Once termites are feeding on the bait, replace the bait with Trelona as its toxicant. Trelona Bait may also be placed directly into the station, prior to detected termite activity.
- See product label for complete instructions