CrossFire Aerosol combines two active ingredients to provide a fast knockdown and residual action. As with CrossFire Insecticide concentrate, it kills all stages of the life stages of the bed bugs (eggs, nymphs, and adults). It is particularly made to combat and kill pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs.
As an added feature, it has no signal word on its label. The toxicity level is very low, reducing hazards to humans, non-targeted animals and the environment.
Yes, this product is expensive, but it is the best aerosol there is for bed bugs.
CrossFire Aerosol Features
- Includes a crack and crevice tip
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs
- Accepted for direct application on mattresses
- Multi-mode action and control
- Direct contact provides control in less than 5 minutes with direct spraying as shown by independent testing
- No signal word
Method of Application
Crossfire Aerosol may be used as an aerosol spray, surface spray, spot treatment and crack and crevice spray.
Bed Bug Application Guidelines
- Always inspect for harborage areas of bed bugs. Common areas are the bed and near the bed. They also can be behind pictures, mirrors, and wall hangings. Check electrical switch plates, electronics (radios and alarm clocks), under rugs and floor coverings, in nooks and crannies of nightstands and dressers, and all parts of the bed (headboards, footboards, mattresses, box springs, and frames). Check non-upholstered furniture, door and window frames and items such as shoes, luggage, and backpacks. Use Nuvan Strips on items that you think this aerosol would harm.
- Thoroughly spray these surfaces. If treating a pet’s living environment, spray on and around pet beds, pet bedding, floors, pet sleeping areas and furnishings. Wash pet bedding before reuse. Do not spray product directly on pets. Allow treated surfaces to dry thoroughly before being contacted by people or pets.
- Since bed bugs may be in adjacent bedrooms or units, check these areas for possible bed bug infestations.
- Spray Crossfire Aerosol on bed bugs and eggs directly if possible.
- Spray the areas where the bed bugs are running or hiding.
- Clutter will provide ample harborage for bed bugs, it is necessary to remove clutter. Once the clutter is disturbed, bed bugs can go to other areas nearby. Also, treat the clutter or safely remove it, so there is no re-infestation.
- Laundering: Wash and dry on high heat for 30 minutes to kill bed bugs.
- Vacuum surfaces before application for best results
- Always test surface areas in an inconspicuous area to make sure Crossfire Aerosol does not stain or discolor before spraying.
- Shake aerosol can before using and vacate room after treatment until sprayed articles and surfaces are dry.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Clothianidin - 0.40%
Metofluthrin - 0.01%
Piperonyl Butoxide - 1.0%
|For Use :||
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, HI
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
• FOR INDOOR USE ONLY