Starting at $23.50
Deer Scram is a granular repellent to repel deer around vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and other outdoor plants. Deer Scram lasts up to 45 days. It will not wash away by rain, in fact, water enhances it. Deer Scram combines dried blood 39.3%, garlic 2.8%, white pepper 2.8% cloves 0.9%, and meat meal 54.2% for an all natural, organic product and may be applied in organic gardening.
ApplicationSprinkle liberally covering the ground in a 16" wide strip for individual plants or bushes that need the protection. The initial application of Deer Scram must be substantial enough so as to visibly cover the ground around the desired areas to be protected. For larger plots, apply a 20"protective strip 18" outside the area to be protected. Then apply interior 16" strips within the perimeter, spaced about 30 feet apart.
How does it work?
Deer Scram emulates the smell of dead deer (from animal by-products) which repel the deer and rabbits through their fear instincts. It smells like mild fertilizer to humans.
- 2 lbs -Easy shaker cap-Protects up to 1280 sq. ft.
- 6 lbs-Protects up to 5,400 sq. ft.
- Granular ... No mixing or spraying!
- All Natural ... It's organic!
- A Perimeter Barrier ... Sprinkle a protective strip around your plants and beds rather than spraying repellent on leaves, flowers and vegetables!
- Rain Resistant! ... Deer Scram won't wash off or dissolve in water.
- Deer Scram Lasts up to 45 days!
- Not Offensive! ... Deer Scram doesn't smell terrible like many sprays.
- Deer Scram stops deer and rabbits with good biology, not foul odors.
- Deer Scram smells like a mild fertilizer, which it is!
- The best deer repellent .
- Long-lasting spring and summer plant protection from deer browsing and rabbit munching.
- Repeat every 30-45 days
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dried blood 39.3%, Garlic 2.8%, White Pepper 2.8% Cloves 0.9%, and Meat Meal 54.2%|
|For Use :||N/A|