Drexel Auguzine-St. Augustine Weed Killer (Atrazine)
Starting at $84.50
Drexel Auguzine- St Augustine Weed Killer
Use Auguzine to control emerged and weeds from seeds in Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass.
Features and Benefits
- May be applied during dormant and growing seasons
- Safe applications in temperatures up to 90°F
- Controls a variety of problematic weeds, including: Annual bluegrass, Annual clovers, Chickweed, Crabgrass and Henbit
- Approved for Use in the Following: AL; AR; CA; FL; GA; MS; TX
- 1 Gallon covers 14,800 sq. ft
Application Rates- for St. Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass
|Amount of |
|100 sq ft||5 teaspoons||1 qt|
|500 sq ft||4.3 fl oz||1 gallon|
|2,000 sq ft||1.1 pt||4 gallons|
- Avoid spray drift and avoid desirable plants.
- Do not apply when temperatures are above 90 degrees F
- Apply Southern Ag Atrazine only on healthy turfgrass.
- Overdosing will cause damage, so do not overlap or use hose-end sprayers.
- See label for compete instructions and restrictions
Established St. Augustine and Centipede Grass
- Apply Auguzine during dormant and growing seasons. Apply early spring or dormant periods before weeds have emerged or are small.
- Do not apply more than two treatments per year.
- This product controls Annual bluegrass, Florida Betony, Spurweed, and many other problem weeds in St. Augustinegrass and Centipedegrass turfs. This product will control both emerged weeds and weeds from seeds. Rain or water within 2 or 3 days of application may decrease the effectiveness of emerged weeds. However, to control weeds from seeds, rainfall or watering is necessary within 7 to 10 days after treatment.
- Spurweed: Control of Spurweed can best be obtained by applying when Spurweed has newly emerged (December and January.)
- Florida Betony: This weed emerges in the Fall. Apply this product in mid to late October, followed by a second application in mid to late February.
- Dichondra, Moneywort: Apply this product in early April, followed by a second application in July. Note: Applications for Florida Betony or Spurweed generally will control or suppress the other listed weeds. However, as a general rule, this product will give the best control when applied to young tender weeds or prior to weed emergence.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Atrazine - 4.00%|
|For Use :||St. Augustine Grass and Centipede Grass|
|Yield||One gallon will treat 14,816 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC,DE, HI, IL, IN, IO, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD,UT, VT, WA, WV WI or WY|