Dyne-Amic Surfactant or Southern AG MSO
Starting at $21.50
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
Dyne-Amic Surfactant - Modified Vegetable Surfactant Blend
Dyne-Amic Surfactant is a non-ionic organo silicone surfactant that increases root penetration and nutrient uptake by the crop. It may be mixed with Herbicides and Fungicides for use on ornamentals, turf, landscape areas and trees. It helps penetrate the natural waxy tissue of plants. It aids Reward or Diquat in aquatic treatments of duckweeds.
Dyne-Amic Surfactant aids in penetration of Safari and Zylam when performing bark band treatments.This dynamic surfactant by Helena Chemicals is a proprietary blend of Methylated Oil, Organo Silicone and a Nonionic Surfactant making it a superior and a high quality surfactant blend.
- Methylated or Ethylated Vegetable Oil
- Organo-Silicone Surfactant
- Nonionic Surfactant
- For bark treatments with Zylam: Mix 16 ounces of Zylam Liquid Systemic Insecticide in 1 gallon of water. Then add 1 ounce of Dyne Amic surfactant. Spray the bark from the ground up to a height of 4 to 5 feet. Spray to the point of runoff.
- For bark treatments with Sarfari 20 SG: Mix 12 to 24 ounces of Safari 20 SG in one gallon of water. Then add 1 ounce of Dyne-Amic surfactant. Spray the bark from the ground up to a height of 4 to 5 feet. Spray to the point of runoff.
- For general treatments: As a general guideline for tank mixing in small volume sprayers with insecticides or herbicides, mix 2 ounces of Dyne-Amic surfactant per gallon of water. Add the surfactant AFTER the herbicide or insecticide has been added to the water and thoroughly mixed.
|Packaging||Gallon or 2.5 Gallon or QT|
|Product Label||Dyne Label |SA Label|
|SDS||Dyne-SDS |SA SDS|
|Active Ingredient (s)||methyl esters of C16-C18 fatty acids, polyalkyleneoxide modified polydimethylsiloxane, alkylphenol ethoxylate - 99.0%|
|For Use :||For adding to herbicide spray solutions to lowers the surface tension of water or increases the wettability of a spray solution (With almost all herbicide sprays including Safari, Zylam, Rodeo, Trimec, Atrazine, Brush Killer and 2, 4-D Amine).|