Empero Q-Pak is a quick-acting post-emergent herbicide. Apply it to inhibit and control weeds such as nutsedges (yellow and purple), kylling, and listed broadleaf weeds.
Each 13.5 g packet can treat 1,000 sq. ft. for hard-to-kill weeds in residential and commercial lawns, landscaped areas, athletic fields, roadsides, and many non-crop areas.
Empero Q-Pak-Contains Halosulfuron 5.0%
Empero's active ingredient, halosulfuron 5.0%, is the same as SedgeHammer and Prosedge. Empero Q-Pak travels through the plant to affect underground growing points of weeds and sedges. It is a water-dispersible granule packed in a convenient pre-measured pack that readily mixes with water. You can apply it with a handheld pump or backpack sprayer, making it suitable for spot treatments or broader turf management.
- Manufacturer: Atticus LLC (Mfg. Number: 520018)
- Compare to Sedgehammer with Halosulfuron- takes down nutsedge, kyllinga, and more
- Kills Nutgrass down to the root.
- Superior control of nutgrass
- Labeled for use on cool and warm season turfgrass and it is rainfast within four hours.
- Easy-to-use premeasured pack size for backpack sprayer
- Gentle on established turf & landscapes
- Rapidly dissolving formulation
- Safe to people and pets once it dries
|Active Ingredient (s)
|Halosulfuron-methyl - 5%
|For Use :
Where to Apply Empero
You can apply Empero on both cool-season and warm-season types of turf grass.
|1 pouch yields 1 gallon of finished solution
Application and Rates
See product label for weed resistance management