Starting at $53.75
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Empero Herbicide with Halosulfuron-methyl - 75% can be compared to Sedgehammer or Prosedge Herbicides.
Empero is a post-emergent, selective herbicide that does an outstanding job at killing nutsedge and other listed broadleaf weeds. It is a gentle herbicide, without injury, to established ornamentals, turfgrass, trees, and shrubs when the label/directions are followed.
Empero can be applied to warm-season and cool-season turfgrasses, landscaped areas, and other listed non-crop sites.
- Post-emergent control of yellow and purple nutsedge
- Suppresses annual and green kyllinga
- Suppresses tough broadleaf weeds such as horsetail and ragweed
- Low use rates – .66 to 1.33 oz/A
- Can be tank mixed with non-ionic surfactants for improved penetration
- Atticus (Mfg. Number: 520007)
- Trusted Active Ingredient: Empero contains 75% halosulfuron-methyl, the active ingredient professionals trust most for control of tough nutsedge. Compare to Quali-Pro Sedgemaster or Prosedge Herbicide.
- Complete Nutsedge Takedown: Empero travels to the root system tubers for complete top-to-bottom weed kill.
- Works on nearly any lawn: Empero is gentle to most any established warm- or cool-season turf – including bluegrass, fescue, Bermudagrass, zoysia, and more – so you can apply it with confidence.
- Simple to measure and mix: Add 1 level scoop of Empero and two teaspoons of surfactant per gallon of water. Empero’s rapid dissolving granules make fast work of thorough mixing.
- Re-Enter Sprayed Area: Pets and people are cleared to re-enter the treated area once the spray solution has dried.
- Unpredictable weather?: Don’t let a sudden shower wash away your treatment. Empero sets quickly and is ready for rain after 4 hours.
|Packaging||1.33 oz. bottle with a measuring spoon|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Cocklebur, horsetail, redroot pigweed, smooth pigweed, common ragweed, giant ragweed, sunflower, velvetleaf, kyllinga, purple nutsedge, and yellow nutsedge.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Halosulfuron - methyl - 75%|
|For Use :||
Cool and warm season turfgrass, commercial and residential turf, golf course, public recreation area, residential property, and right-of-way.
|More Instructions||Empero starts working immediately on targeted weeds by stunting their growth, ultimately resulting in the death of the weeds. Complete control typically occurs within 7 to 14 days, depending on the weed size, species, and growing conditions.|