Starting at $53.50
Esplanade EZ Herbicide
Esplande EZ controls existing weeds and prevents new weeds for up to 6 months after just one treatment. Esplanade EZ is a non-selective herbicide that controls more than 75 broadleaf and grassy weeds. With the combination of its active ingredients, it is both a pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicide and is rainproof in 30 minutes. It is perfect for use in non-crop areas like sidewalks, curbs, driveways, vacant lots, gravel areas, parking lots, paths, loading ramps, fence rows and managed roadsides as an easier way to control vast areas of weeds.
Benefits and Features
- Single application provides up to six months of residual control of more than 75 grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Delivers new herbicide technology in an easy-to-use format, pre-mixed for backpack sprayers
- Broad spectrum, pre-emergent weed control for unwanted vegetation in bareground areas, hardscapes, and mulched areas
- Quickly burns down existing vegetation, delivering visible results in hours
- Fewer applications result in reduced time and labor costs
- More Information
Directions: Rates and Tips for Best Results
- Rate Use Amount
- Use 8-16 oz per gallon of water.
Rate Water Coverage 8 oz 1 gal
500 sq ft 16 oz 1 gal
1000 sq ft
- Add 8 -16 oz of product per 1 gallon of water.
- If needed, you can spot spray hard-to-kill weeds after 2 weeks after initial treatment.
- Shake Esplande EZ bottle before tank mixing the solution
- It is rainfast in 30 minutes
- Do not exceed 5.4 gallons of product per acre per year
- Apply to small and actively growing weeds. Best results will be achieved when temperatures are above 60 ° F and sunny.
- Thoroughly spray existing weeds and the entire area that you want protected.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indaziflam - 0.089%
Diquat dibromide - 0.890%
Glyphosate isopropylamine salt - 20.460%
|For Use :||Non-selective control of emerged and pre-emerged grasses and broadleaf weeds in Non-Crop Areas including, Paths, Parking Lots, Curbs, Sidewalks, Driveways, Around Buildings, Educational Facilities, Gravel Areas, Loading Ramps, Storage Yards, Vacant Lots, Railroad and Rail Yards, Managed Roadsides, Fence Rows, Utilities, Parks, Hardscapes (including crack and crevice), Industrial, Municipal, Mulched Areas, and Government Sites|