EverGreen Pyrethrum Concentrate
EverGreen Pyrethrum Concentrate with 5.0%Pyrethrins is a botanical insecticide that is OMRI listed for organic production. As a broad spectrum insecticide, it may be used in sensitive areas for fast and effective control on such insects as roaches, ants, and store product pests. This pyrethrin based product (comes from chrysanthemum-like flowers) may be sprayed in food and non-food areas. EverGreen Pyrethrum Concentrate will provide an effective and fast control of insects including ants, cockroaches, and stored product pests with a quick knockdown.
- Contains pyrethrum - a botanical insecticide derived from a chrysanthemum flower
- Rapidly degrades in sunlight. It is a non -residual since pyrethrum decomposes quickly in the environment.
- Food and Non-Food Areas of Food Handling & Processing facilities
- For use in Certified organic barns, dairies, and poultry houses
- OMRI listed for organic production.
- Shelf life is 1 year in original commercial packaging stored at room temp.
- Technical Bulletin
|Target Pest||Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles, Blow Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Caterpillars, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Codling Moths, Crickets, Crane Flies, Dark Mealworms, Earwigs, Tent Caterpillars, Fleas, Gnats, Grain Mites, Green Bugs,Grasshoppers, Gypsy Moths, Horn Flies, House Flies, Japanese Beetles, Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Moths, Poultry Lice, Rice Weevils, Saw-tooth Beetles,Silverfish, Southern Chinch Bugs, Spiders, Springtails, Stable Flies, Stink Bugs, Thrips, Vinegar Flies, Webworms, Weevils, Whiteflies and other listed insects (see product label)|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide - 5.0%|
|For Use :||
Method of Application