Starting at $38.50
Quali Pro's Fahrenheit Herbicide
Fahrenheit is a selective herbicide that controls a broad spectrum of grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds in labeled warm-season turfgrasses. Fahrenheit Herbicide combines metsulfuron-methyl and dicamba in an easy to use water soluble granule formulation. When temperatures are above 50 degrees, apply Fahrenheit herbicide in spring, summer or fall months. Visible results are seen with Fahrenheit in 7-10 days.
Weeds are controlled after germination with some residual, pre-emergent activity on certain weed species.
- Use Sites: residential lawns, commercial lawns, golf courses, sports fields, parks, campsites, recreational areas, roadsides, school grounds, cemeteries, sod farms
- Effective Against: annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Active Ingredients: Dicamba 33%, Metsulfuron-methyl 5%
- States Registered: AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NE, NC, NE, NV, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WY
Fahrenheit Herbicide Benefits
- Profitability-A little goes a long way (one 6 oz bottle covers 1 acre).
- Versatility-Control tough weeds with Fahrenheit's safe formulation for most warm season grasses
- Simple to use-No complicated dilution ratios; one bottle covers one acre.
- Flexible-See results from Fahrenheit with temperatures as low as 50 degrees.
- Efficacy-Two different modes of actions for faster results.
How Fahrenheit Works
With the two distinctive active ingredients in both Group 2 and Group 4 herbicide classifications, Fahreheit has two modes of action. The metasulfuron-methyl is and ALS inhibitor with is responsible for the synthesis of essential amino acids needed for plant growth. The second active ingredient is Dicamba. Dicamba is a synthetic auxin. It mimics the natural plant hormone causing rapid abnormal cell growth blocking phloem vascular tissue.
- Low- 0.09 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft., 4 oz per acre
- Medium-0.13 oz per 1,000 sq. ft, 6.0 oz per acre
- High-0.27 oz. per 1,000 sq ft, 12.0 oz per acre
- Broadcast Applications: It is recommended to use 20-80 gallons of water per acre with pressures of 30-40 psi with one bottle of Fahrenheit Herbicide. Under dry conditions or with dense weed populations, use the higher volume of water. To reduce the possibility of drifts, use a flat nozzle no more than 3 feet above the ground with no swinging arm motion.
- Spot Applications: Use a hand tank sprayer or backpack; mix 0.2 oz of Fahrenheit per gallon of water and apply uniformly over 1,000 square feet.
- Tank Mixing with Adjuvants or Fertilizers: Use a non-ionic surfactant like Alligare 90. Soluble fertilizers may be tanked mixed with Fahrenheit. Injuries to turfgrass may occur when turfgrass is under stress or application is made with high temperatures when tank mixing adjuvants or fertilizers.
- See label for specific directions and listed weeds.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dicamba 33%, Metsulfuron-methyl 5%|
|For Use :||
|Yield||One bottle treats one acre.|
|Retreatment||repeat application can be made in 4-6 weeks.|
|Shipping Restrictions||CA, NY, MI, DE,ID, MN,MT,OR,SD,UT,VT,WA,WV,|
|More Instructions||See label for spray drift , precautions and use restrictions|