FlowZone Pro Line Battery Powered Backpack Sprayers-4 Gal.
Out of stock
Starting at $197.99
Please consider Flowzone Cyclone 2.5 Variable Pressure 5-Position Battery Backpack Sprayer (4 Gallon Sprayer) as an alternative.
FlowZone Battery Pro Line Powered Sprayers-Pump Free Spraying
FlowZone's Backpack Sprayers with their rechargeable battery and included backpack straps makes spraying a whole lot easier for applying chemicals such as pesticide and lawn care products. Both of these Pro Line models have 18V batteries with diaphragm pumps that push liquid through at a constant level. With both of these qualities, you get a long battery life and a high pump flow rate with adjustable options to control pressure without pumping.
Each sprayer includes a 4 gallon tank, spray gun, spray wand, spray gun holster, hose, battery, battery charger, lid filter and backpack straps.
|Model FZAAJ||Model FZAAK (Discontinued)|
|Spray time||up to 2 hours||up to 2.5 hours|
|Spray distance||>25 feet||>30 feet|
|Dual speed switch||45 or 60 psi||70 or 115 psi|
|Total output||up to 40 gallons
|up to 85 gallons
|Lithium-ion battery||18V 2.6Ah||18V 5.2Ah|
|Flow rate||1 gallon every 3 minutes||1 gallon every 1.5 minutes|
|Charge time||2.5 hours||1.5 hour quick charge|
|Nozzle attachments||adjustable, fan, jet||adjustable, fan, jet|
Major Differences Between Chapin and Flow Zone Pro Line Backpack Sprayers
- 18V batteries and push liquid through a diaphragm pump at a constant pressure level
- Tanks are made of polyethylene, which can withstand very harsh chemicals
- They come equipped w/ a stainless steel wand, brass tip and heavy duty hose
- They have two dual speeds of 45 or 60PSI for FZSAAK model and 70 or 115PSI for FZSAAJ model VS Chapin that sprays up to only 35PSI.
- Model FZSAAK sprays 85 gallons per charge & provides 2 - 2.5hrs of continuous spraying VS. Chapin that sprays only 50 gallons per charge & provides 1.75hrs of continuos spraying.
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.