Recommendations from Licensed Exterminators
With mosquitoes, there are two different approaches on how to control and eliminate them:
Short Term Control- This method is aimed toward temporarily repelling the mosquito population from occasions such as parties, weddings, camping, picnics, and any other outdoor event. We would recommend using repellents and fogging the day of the event.
Long Term Control- This method is aimed toward eliminating the population by killing existing mosquitos and disrupting their breeding habits.
- Spraying for long-term control
- Larvicides and IGR (Insect Growth Regulator)
We highly recommend using a combination of these methods to help eliminate and prevent future mosquito problems.
Items 1-15 of 34
- Proflex Insecticide Encapsulated SolutionSpecial Price $77.00 Regular Price $87.99
- Bonide Mosquito Fogger Kit$86.95
- Bifen I/T Insecticide
Starting at $19.50
- Altosid Pro-G Mosquito IGR
Starting at $17.50
- Mosquito Bits
Starting at $16.50
- Mosquito Dunks
Starting at $17.05
- Altosid Pellets WSP$69.90
- Pyronyl UL-100 (Pyrethrin Concentrate)$65.91