Generation Bulk Pellets-20 lb
Generation bulk pellets are a single feed bait with difethialone. They are an excellent choice for baiting Norway or Roof rats.
Generation Bulk Pellets- 20 lb
Generation bulk pellets are a single feed bait with difethialone. They are an excellent choice for baiting Norway or Roof rats. Since rats or mice see these pellets as seeds in their surrounding environment, they easily accept them as food. One advantage of these bulk pellets is that you can apply them in burrows for Norway rat control. Roof rats readily accept these pellets.
These pellets may be applied both indoors or outdoors in both wet or dry areas.
When placing out rodent bait, remember to remove all competing food sources.
Vet Guidelines for Pets and Rodenticides
Packaging : 20 lb bulk pellets
- Pellet shape mimics seeds in rodents’ environment
- Unique package design allows aroma to escape, attracting rodents.
- Added paraffin provides moisture tolerance
- Labeled for burrow baiting-great choice for Norway rat burrows
- Select Treatment Area: After inspection, determine the areas where the rodents are running or nesting. Look along the walls, gnawed marks, corners and hiding places. Remove as much alternative food as possible
- Norway rats and House Mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding. The first dead rodents will appear 4-5 days after feeding begins
- House Mice: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 ounces per placement, usually spaced 8 to12 feet apart. Up to 2 ounces may be needed at points of very high house mouse activity. Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of house mouse activity cease. Use for mouse control when pellet hoarding is not a concern.
- Rats: Apply 4 to 16 ounces per placement, usually spaced 15 to 30 feet apart.Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease. This product may only be applied to active rodent burrows to control Norway rats and roof rats within 100 feet of buildings and man-made structures. Efforts should be made to remove food, trash, garbage, clutter, and debris. Bait must be placed no less than 6 inches into active Norway/roof rat burrows. Do not broadcast bait.
- Baiting Strategy: Most of the bait will be eaten on the first couple of days of treatment. After a couple of days, inspect and replenish bait at locations where feeding has occurred or a continuation of rodent activity.
- Follow-up: If bait becomes contaminated or spoiled, replace immediately. Dispose of all visible dead animals and leftover bait with waterproof gloves. As with all rodent control, to maintain a rodent-free environment, limit the sources of water, food, and harborage as much as possible. Repeat treatment if reinfestation occurs.
|Product Label||Label, Label (Spanish)|
|SDS||SDS, SDS (Spanish)|
|More PDF's||Commensal Rodent Identification|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Difethialone 0.0025%|
|For Use :||
Indoors or Outdoors