Grass Getter Herbicide
Starting at $33.95
Grass Getter Herbicide ( Formerly called "Poast")
Grass Getter with sethoxydim is a post-emergent, selective herbicide used to kill such hard-to-kill grasses like johnsongrass, bermudagrass, crabgrass, foxtail, and quackgrass (see label for all the grasses). It is a systemic grass killer that selectively eliminates grasses out of broadleaf plants without injuring desirable plants. Products such as 2-4-D does the exact opposite; it selectively removes broadleaf weeds from grasses.
Grass Getter can be sprayed in and over the top of bedding plants, on flowers, around shrubs, trees, groundcovers and around some fruits and vegetables (see the label that has more than 300 ornamental species). It is not labeled for use on turf areas. When spraying Grass Getter near your turf, be careful of wind drift so that it does not kill your grass. If drift does occur, wash the foliage off with water.
- Mix 1 oz. of Grass Getter per gallon of water + 1 oz of Herbicide Helper Oil Concentrate (spreader/ sticker) per 1,800 sq. ft.
- Grass Getter Twin Pack combines Grass Getter and Herbicide Helper for savings.
- Should be used with a surfactant.
- Spray when weeds are young and actively growing.
- Spray at least one before a rainfall or watering your plants.
- Do not mow or cut off tops of weeds before spraying.
- On some perennial grasses, a second application may be needed in 1-2 weeks.
- See label for complete application instructions
- The grass will stop growing and turn a red like color, then it will turn yellow and die in 1-3 weeks.
- When temperatures are warmer, this herbicide works more quickly.
|More PDF's||Monterey Zone Map|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Sethoxydim 18.0%|
|For Use :||
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, DC, ME, ND, NY|