GreenWay Clothes Moth Traps ( 2 traps per box )
Greenway Clothes Moth traps are an easy way to get rid of clothes moths. They are non-toxic, and safe around children and pets.
Greenway Moth Traps
The Green Way Clothes Moth trap captures both male and female clothes moths. Having these traps out not only will capture those pesky flying clothes moths, but monitor any problem before they eat into your clothes. Each trap lasts 30-60 days.
- Webbing Clothes Moths (Tineola bisselliella)
- Casemaking Clothes Moths (Tinea pellionella)
- Brown-Dotted Clothes Moth (Niditinea fuscella)
How to set up Greenway Moth Traps
- Step One-Remove protective paper from the trap
- Step Two-Place pheromone lure in trap
- Fold and place trap in areas of activity. These areas are usually the closets.
What to Expect
These clothes moth traps will help you determine your clothes and storage areas' infested areas. The larvae damage the natural cotton, linens, woolens, and silks. Once you have located the infested area, it is essential to clean or freeze (about three days) your fabric items. Once the clothing items are washed or frozen, please place them in a separate bag or closet.
|Packaging||Each box has two traps and two lures; Dimensions of trap (when folded): 4 x 3.2 x 2 inches|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||