Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait Syringes
Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait Syringes ( 5 x 35 g syringes with plunger)
Intice Gelanimo Syringes contain the patented "rigid gel" formulation to kill common household ants (except Carpenter, Fire, and Harvester ants). Use Intice Gelanimo when the ants are feeding on sugar-based materials.The rigid gel formulation is similar to gelatin with a high moisture content like a liquid bait, but remains rigid at high temperatures. A large number of ants can feed on it at one time.
- The syringe is handy for applying Intice Gelanimo in cracks and crevices; places where the Intice Gelanimo bait station or bait cup are not convenient.
- As with all Intice Gelanimo formulations there are no spills, no mess, and does not get sticky.
- Remains stable at temperatures up to 130 degree Fahrenheit.
- The rigid formulation allows several ants to feed at once without drowning in the bait. They can cut and carry pieces of Gelanimo back to the nest site.
- Broad label-Use indoors (including food areas) and outdoors.
- The active ingredient, SodiumTetraborate Decahydrate (borax), is a naturally derived ingredient and is suitable for green service programs.
|More PDF's||Product Brochure|
|Target Pest||Kills Ants *(Except Carpenter, Fire and Harvester ants)*|
|Active Ingredient (s)||SodiumTetraborate Decahydrate (borax).........3.0%|
|For Use :||In and around homes, hospitals, restaurants, apartments, grocery stores, institutional buildings, schools, cafeterias, storage areas, food processing plants, boats, military bases, theaters, nursing homes, and on military, commercial, and cruise ships.|