Invade Power Dose
Invade Power Dose is a programmable dispenser injection system to deliver metered concentrated doses of a microbial solution to drain lines.
Invade Power Dose (For Drain Lines)
Invade Power Dose is a programmable dispenser injection system to deliver metered concentrated doses of a microbial solution to drain lines. The Invade Power Dose dispenser dispenses microbe spores to eliminate organic build-up and odors in drain lines. Use Invade Power Dose in foodservice facility drain lines, professionally serviced residential drain lines, and other appropriate drain lines. It provides a continual microbial presence in treated drain lines.
- Easy-to-install, compact-size dispenser.
- Dispenser: Measures 4.65” wide x 9” high x 3.15” deep and needs 9” clearance for the door to open.
- Requires 2 "C batteries.
- See Installation Instructions
- Cartridges contain premium natural microbes to digest organic matter with no harsh chemicals or fumes. It is a green zone product.
- One cartridge holds about 30 day dosing supply of microbial solution.
- Tools needed for installation: Tools required: Cordless drill, 3/16”, 1/4” & 3/8” drill bits, open-end wrench, 2 C-cell batteries, 11” zip ties, degreasing cleaner.
- Product Codes: IBPD001: 1 programmable dispenser, IBPC610:10 oz cartridges
|More PDF's||Installation Instructions|
Eliminates organic buildup in drains
|Active Ingredient (s)||natural microbes|
|For Use :||
Food service facility drain lines
|Retreatment||One cartridge supplies about 30 days of dosage|