Inzecto Mosquito Trap
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
How Inzecto Mosquito Traps Work
These traps have a patented coating of an embedded insecticide and insect growth regulator inside the trap. The dual-mode action kills mosquitoes on contact and their larvae. The insecticide is released in very low micro-dose amounts and will not release into the environment. If any mosquitoes survive this embedded coating, the mosquitoes will lay eggs, and 100% of the larvae are killed by the larvacide released in the water. Without contacting the insecticide, you can hold the trap since it is all inside the trap.
Which types of Mosquitoes Are Killed
The Aedes family (Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus) are the most common of mosquitoes in yards in urban areas. These mosquitoes are the ones that annoy us and transmit such diseases as West Nile, dengue, zika, chikungunya, equine encephalitis, canine filariasis, yellow fever, and more.
- Fill Inzecto to the top with water
- Hang from a tree or place on the ground under shrubs or trees
- Check water level periodically for best results.
- Keep traps in upright position
- Coverage Area: Place Two (2) Traps Every 3,000 Sq Ft. Each trap covers 1500 square feet.
- Unique red and black design attracts adult female mosquitoes
- Effective Time: Three Months
- Safe Around: Children and Pets
|Packaging||Each trap measures 9.50 x 5.00 x 8.75 inches ; 50% recycled plastics and packaging|
Mosquitoes ( including larvae)
|Active Ingredient (s)||Permethrin ( 0.022% ) and Pyriproxyfen ( 0.00031% )|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Yield||Place Two (2) Traps Every 3,000 Sq Ft. Each trap covers 1500 square feet.|
|Shipping Restrictions||CA, ME, SD|