Kaput Combo Bait Mini Blocks
Starting at $119.50
Kaput Combo Bait Mini Blocks -About 288 1 oz blocks
Kaput Combo Bait Mini Blocks combine Warfarin (rodenticide) and Imidacloprid (insecticide) to kill Norway rats, roof rats, house mice, and voles. With the addition of imidacloprid insecticide, it kills fleas that feed on the rodents.
This product may only be applied within 50 feet of buildings or inside buildings, and transport vehicles. We recommend tamper-resistant bait stations to keep children and non-targeted animals away from the rodenticide.
- Select treatment area by inspection of the rodents activity. Place this bait where the mice or rats will most likely find and consume the bait. Typical areas are along walls, between floors, concealed areas, corners, beside burrow openings and other locations.
- Rats (Norway and Roof Rats)- Place 4-16 blocks per placement at intervals of 15-30 feet apart. For heavier infestations go with the higher placement number. Keep the bait in place by refreshing their supply for at least ten days or until they are no longer noticed.
- House Mice: Place 1 (1 oz) block per placement at intervals of 8-12 feet apart. For heavier infestations, use two blocks in placements. Keep the bait in place by refreshing their supply for at least 15 days or until they are no longer noticed.
- Voles (Labeled for meadow voles, pine voles, and montane voles ).
- These voles are usually found within 15 feet of a structure. Place out these bait in areas where vole activity is present. Look for signs such as consumption of bulbs, girdling of plants, burrow openings or plants that are damaged by voles. Flower beds, under shrubs, ground cover and bushes are typical vole active areas.
- Place bait stations near the runways, plants that have been damaged, or burrow openings. Place 1 oz in each station.
- Check stations daily and remove any spoiled bait. Keep fresh bait in place for 15 days or until their is no longer signs of feeding from the voles
- Using gloves, dispose of any leftover bait or carcasses.
|Target Pest||Rats, Mice & Voles|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Warfarin - 0.025% , Imidacloprid - 0.020%|
|For Use :||Inside and Outside (within 50 feet of a structure)|