Matrix II Four Seasons Light Trap
Starting at $217.87
Matrix II Four Season Light Trap
Matrix II Four Season Light Trap is an all season light trap. The first true flexible light trap designed to handle all different levels of fly problems.
You can configure this fly light trap instantly for changing fly infestation levels. Whey fly pressures are low, remove 1, 2 or even 3 of the bulbs and conserve power. Keep the bulbs as spares.
For sensitive environments, such as hospital and nursing homes,use 1 bulb and the lower glue board.
Packaging : Each trap comes with 4 bulbs and 1 glue board.
Choice Of Watts & Glue Board Positioning
- With Matrix II, you get a choice of operating at 25-50-75-100 watts and your choice of glue board positioning, upper, lower or both.
- The Matrix II Four Season Light Trap (21 x 14 x 5 in.) has 100 watt capacity (four 25 Watt bulbs) for maximum attraction where fly infestation is heavy. For light infestations the 1-bulb or 2-bulb configuration can be used.
- This unit has an electronic ballast and built-in hooks for hanging from the ceiling and increasing attraction from all angles.
Configuration for normal fly infestations
- 2- 25 watt bulbs
- Upper glueboard with optional lower glueboards
Matrix II Four Seasons Light Trap- Top Features
- 25-50-75-100 watts of UV light
- 2 glue board configuration
- Attracts insects from two sides
- Most powerful trap available
- Available in white or black
- Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 5"
Matrix II Four Season Light Traps - Replacement Bulb & Glue Boards
|Product Label||Matrix II - Manual|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Non-toxic|
|For Use :||N/A|