Maxforce Granular Fly Bait
Starting at $62.50
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
Maxforce Granular Fly Bait is attractive to flies. When they land on and begin eating it will kill them quickly. usually in under a minute. It is designed to make a big impact on the fly population very quickly.
Maxforce Fly Bait Kills Flies Faster
Maxforce Granula Fly bait is used for the control of House Flies in and around areas such as Livestock Facilities and stables, warehouses, dumpsters, recycling areas, and outside non-food contact areas of restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets, grease pits or loading docks.
- Maxforce Fly Bait is a granular bait used for the control of house flies.
- Applied as a broadcast application or use in fly bait stations (multiple-see label)
- Maxforce granular fly baits contains Imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for fly control.
- Imidacloprid works quickly, even against flies resistant to organophosphate and carbamate insecticides.
Maxforce Fly Bait provides long-lasting control
- Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies for up to 30 days for consistent fly control.
- Maxforce fly bait is labeled for use around the outside of structures and partially enclosed or protected areas, including commercial and agricultural production facilities.
Easy application options with Maxforce Fly Bait
- Maxforce granular fly bait comes ready to use and can be applied as a broadcast treatment, placed in bait stations or dissolved in water to paint on surfaces.
- Maxforce Fly Bait is available in 5-lb. and 40-lb containters
- Bonanza Fly Bait is available in 0.5 lb., 4 lb, and 38 lb containers
- Both fly baits have a low toxicity in non-target animals
Use Fly Bait Stations to hold fly bait - For Above Ground Fly Control
- Each bait station attracts flies within 250 sq. ft.
- Set on flat surface or or the recommended : hang above ground
- Child Proof when hung above ground
- Holds 2 ounces of Max Force Fly Bait