Mefenoxam 2 AQ
Starting at $423.00
Mefenoxam 2 AQ (Gallon)
As a water-based fungicide, Mefenoxam 2 AQ controls certain caused by the Oomycete class of fungi in various turf, nursery, and ornamental crops. Mefenoxam 2 AQ has the same active ingredient, Mefenoxam - 22%. as Subdue Maxx Fungicide but it is cheaper when you compare the quart cost.
Mefenoxam 2 AQ is a systemic insecticide that translocates through the plant that provides control for root and stem diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora spp as well as foliar diseases such as downy mildew. This low-odor formula provides protection for up to three weeks.
- Mefenoxam 2 AQ can be used on selected turf, nursery, Greenhouses, trees, and ornamental crops.
- Same active ingredient as Subdue Maxx
- Diseases controlled include (but not limited to):
- Yellow Tuft
- Downey Mildew
- Can be used on cool and warm season grasses and on all labeled ornamentals
- Can be combined with Quali-Pro’s Chlorothalonil for added brown patch control during stressful summer decline months.
- University Tested
|More PDF's||Product Brochure|
|Target Pest||Pythium, Phytophthora, Yellow Tuft, Downy Mildew|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Mefenoxam - 22.5%|
|For Use :||Greenhouses, Nurseries, Landscapes, Turf-grass (Golf Courses, Residential, Athletic Fields, Office Buildings, Parks, Sod Farms), Trees|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, ND, WI, WV, WY|