ProZap Insect Guard - 80 Gram/Pack
The Prozap Insect Guard is an effortless way to fight against annoying pests. This fly trap, when hung up, eliminates flies, gnats, mosquitoes, moths, and other bugs. This pest strip with vapona is intended to be utilized in unfrequented parts of the house or on properties with barns, stables, and track rooms.
How To Use Prozap Insect Guard
- Remove the product from its sealed bag and place it in an open space, away from windows and out of reach of children and pets.
- One 80g strip can cover an area of 900-1200 cubic feet, roughly equivalent to an average room 10 feet by 13 feet with 8-foot ceilings.
- If a larger space is to be treated, ensure multiple strips are spaced at least 10 feet apart.
- Remember to note the installation date to replace the old strip with a new, full-strength one at the end of the four months or earlier if the product’s effectiveness decreases.
- Ready-To-Use: Hanging fly trap kills flies, gnats, mosquitoes, moths and various crawling insects
- Controls: insects up to 4 months.
- Treatment Area: One Insect Guard strip treats up to 1200 cu. ft. through vapor action
- Use in unoccupied areas: House fly trap for use in unoccupied areas in the home, such as garages, attics, crawl spaces, sheds and basements
- For use: barns, stables, tack rooms, kennels, and other farm buildings
- Not for use in areas in which humans are present for more than 4 hours at a time
- Manufacturer: Chem-Tech
|Packaging||80 gram pack|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dichlorvos, 2,2-Dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate 18.65 % (Vapona)|
|For Use :||
How much space will one strip treat?