Roundup Custom Aquatic Terrestrial Herbicide (2.5 Gal)
Roundup Custom Aquatic Terrestrial Herbicide is a broad-spectrum herbicide controls terrestrial and aquatic weeds (annual and perennial), trees, and brush. It has more than 190 different species on the label ant it does not reside in the soil.
- Systemic-When the plant comes in contact with Roundup Custom, it will travel to the root system causing a yellowing and gradual wilting.
- Post-Emergent-Weeds must have emerged. The best results are obtained when the weed is young.
- Non-Selective-It controls and kills whatever it hits on contact. Be careful that the wind does not drift it to a desirable plant.
- Easy To Mix-As a water-soluble liquid, it mixes easily with water.
- Flexibility: This glyphosate herbicide (non-selective) may be applied on land or water.
- It will effectively control more than 190 species of emerged weeds, brush, and vines.
- Use areas include aquatic, turf, ornamental, forestry, right-of-way, habitat-restoration sites, and areas where weeds and water meet.
- Eco-friendly packaging
As a post-emergent herbicide, it is effective when the target weed has emerged (preferably when they are relatively small for best results ). It must come in contact with the vegetation and requires a non-ionic surfactant to spread over the foliage well.
Treat most weeds with 1 to 2 ounces of Roundup Custom per gallon of water. Add 0.75 to 1 ounce of a non-ionic surfactant (such as Alligare 90) per finished gallon. See the full product label for complete mixture instructions.
|1 Gal||2/3 oz||1 oz||1.3 oz||2 oz||5 oz||10 oz|
|25 Gal||1 pt||1.5 pt||1 qt||1.5 qt||4 qt||2 gal|
|100 Gal||2 qts||3 qts||1 gal||1.5 gal||4 gal||8 gal|
Manufacturer: Monsanto Company (12151770)
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Glyphosate 53.8%|
|For Use :||
|Yield||160- 320 Gallons for most weeds|
|Mixture|Application||Use with a non-ionic surfactant|
|Shipping Restrictions||CT, NY|