Surmise Speedpro XT
Starting at $42.00
Fast-acting weed control with extended residual
- Quick knockdown, excellent systemic control
- Residual control for at least 3 months
- Provides control of a wide variety of emerged annual and perennial broadleaf weeds, grasses and sedges
Prime Source's Sumise Speedpro XT is a weed killer that offers quick knockdown and superb non-selective control of annual and perennial weeds – broadleaf, grass, and sedges.
As an alternative to glyphosate herbicides, Surmise SpeedPro XT is an excellent choice to achieving speed-of control, a lower usage rate per acre, and excellent systemic control – an ideal solution for weed management along driveways, parking lots, right-of-way areas, fence rows, and a variety of other non-crop areas.
Sumise Speedpro XT offers three active ingredients for broad-spectrum, fast, and long-lasting knockdown and control. As a non-selective herbicide, just spray undesirable weeds and prevent contact with desirable plants.
List of Active Ingredients and Functions
- Glufosinate -10.0%-alternative to glyphosate -broad-spectrum
- Pelargonic acid -11.08%-Enhances speed
- Imazethapyr--3.18%-For long-lasting control
- Manufacturer:Prime Source (Mfg. Number: 52005PSQ121)
How To Apply Sumise Speedpro XT
- Hand-Held Equipment-Using a sprayer, saturate foliage and stems. Use a low-pressure spray to avoid contact with desirable vegetation. Apply with uniform coverage. Backpack, pup-up, and hydraulic sprayers may be used.
- Use directed spray equipment to just spray unwanted weeds
- Spray as a spot treatment to direct Sumrise Speedpro to undesirable vegetation on a spray-to-wet basis, and avoid runoffs. Do not spray during windy days.
- Use a minimum of 20 gallons of water per acre with spray pressures no greater than are required to obtain adequate plant coverage
- 18.74 - 37.5 fluid ounces per acre depending upon the weed and stage of growth.
Amount of this product added to water to make 1, 10, or 25 gallons of spray solution at dosages of 2.5 to 5.0%.
|% solution||1 gallon||10 gallons||25 gallons|
|2.5||3.25 oz||1 qt||2.5 qts|
|5.0||6.4 oz||2 qts||5 qts|
Rates for Postemergence Weed Control
|Weed Size and Stage||Spot / Directed Spray Application
|Weeds < 6 inches in height, pre-tiller grasses||2.5||18.75|
|Weeds > 6 inches in height and / or grasses that have
|Packaging||Qt and Gallon|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Glufosinate-ammonium - 10.0% Ammonium-nonanoate - 11.08% Imazethapyr-ammonium - 3.18%|
|For Use :||
Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paved areas, industrial areas, playgrounds, mulch areas, and other non-crop sites.
|Yield||18.74 - 37.5 fluid ounces per acre depending upon the weed and stage of growth.|
|Mixture|Application||If using a directed spray equipment, use a shielded sprayer to prevent spray contact on desirable plants.|
|More Instructions||Do not use Surmise SpeedPro XT on desirable foliage or young plants, fruit or vegetable plants, in lawns or for lawn renovations, or in areas that will be planted or seeded within three months.|