Tomahawk 5 Gallon Backpack Gas Power Sprayer
Tomahawk's Pro Series Backpack Power Sprayer holds 5 gallons of liquid herbicides, pesticides, disinfectants, or fertilizer. With its twin-tip nozzle, it is 10x faster to attack insects in hiding places. This gas-powered sprayer has an adjustable pressure (50-450 PSI) to adjust the spray patterns for your needs.
Great 2 stroke machine. My advise as in all small motors is to always use non-ethanol fuel. That ethanol will
mess up the carburator.
Tomahawk 5 Gallon Backpack Gas Power Sprayer-with Twin Tip Nozzle #TPS25
Use Tomahawk's adjustable pressure backpack sprayer to reach large areas with its 5-gallon tank and 1.8 HP engine. Besides its variable PSI adjustment choices, it has a twin nozzle with a conical spray pattern to hard-to-reach areas. It also reduces operator fatigue by its adjustable straps with layered padding.
- Great for pesticide treatments against mosquitoes helping to reduce the spread of ZIKA and ticks carrying LYME Disease
- Includes twin tip nozzle and handle press with a conical spray pattern, great for large area applications
- Spray 1 acre in 15 minutes
- 10X Faster than pump sprayers- With 1.8 HP engine
- Never pump and never lose pressure with adjustable pressure from 50-450 PSI
- Reduced vibration for better operator comfort, with Adjustable backpack straps and cushion to distribute weight evenly
- CARB, EPA, and NFPA Certified
- Hose Length: 63 inches,Wand Length: 23 inches
- Recommended Fuel: 50:1 Pre-Mix (not included)
- Tomahawk's 1 Year Warranty
- TPS25 Backpack Sprayer
- Twin Tip Nozzle
- Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
|Product Label||Assembly Manual|
Ants, Aphids, Bagworms, Boxelder Bugs, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, Ground Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Mole Crickets, Mosquitos, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps, and more!
American Burnweed, Bindweed, Black Medic, Broadleaf Plantain, Buckhorn Plantain, Buttonweed, Chamberbitter, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass, Cudweed, Dallisgrass, Dandelion, Deadnettle, Dog Fennel, Dollarweed, Doveweed, English Daisy, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Green Kyllinga, Ground Ivy, Henbit, Knotweed, Lawn Burweed, Lespedeza, Lesser Celadine, Mallow, Matchweed, Pennywort, Pineappleweed, Poa annua, Poison Ivy, Prickly Lettuce, Purslane, Pusley, Spurge, Thistle, Veronica, Wild Garlic, Wild Geranium, Wild Strawberry, Wild Violet, Woodsorrel, Yellow Nutsedge, and more !
Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Mold & Mildew
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||
Commercial & Residential, Athletic Fields, Parks and Recreation Areas, Flower Beds, Lawns, Trees & Shrubs, Fruits & Vegetables, and more!
|Yield||Spray 1 acre in 15 minutes; 30 ft Vertical Reach 10ft+ Horizontal Reach|