Torocity Herbicide (Generic Tenacity Herbicide)
Starting at $51.99
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Torocity offers pre and post-emergent control of more than 45 listed broadleaf weeds and grasses in turfgrass as a selective herbicide. It has a wide application window and renovates turfs by its application at the seedling stage to stop weed growth. It is absorbed systemically through leaves and roots.
- Compare to Tenacity Herbicide
- Atticus LLC (Mfg. Number: 520115)
Torocity Herbicide-40.0% MesotrioneTorocity provides a premium mesotrione formula, just like the leading brands. Torocity is intended for weed control in new lawns or established lawns alike.
- Premium mesotrione formula
- For weed control, both new lawns and established lawns
- Water-soluble granules are easy to use
Flexible Application TimingForget about just pre-emerge herbicides. Torocity is a double-hitter pre- and post-emergent, so you can stop new weeds before they start while taking down the ones you already have.
- Apply when it suits your schedule
- Wide window of application timing options
- Kills new weeds as they emerge
Broad-Spectrum Weed ControlTorocity is a powerful broadleaf and grassy weed killer. It will destroy many types of weeds, including crabgrass, ground ivy, clover, oxalis, and dandelion.
- Kills many different types of weeds
- Doesn't leave behind any lingering chemicals or residue
- Safe to use near food crops
Ideal Turf Renovation PartnerTorocity is a great option for just-seeded lawns. It's an herbicide that prevents weed competition early on and encourages new growth. This one can be used on turf grown from seed or as sod, and has a wide range of tolerant species.
- Kills weeds early
- Encourages new grass growth
- May be applied to new seedings, established turf, or sod grown from seeds.
- Torocity is one of the few herbicides labeled for just-seeded Kentucky bluegrass, tall fescue, perennial ryegrass, and centipedegrass. Apply before seed germination to prevent weed competition and encourage new grass growth. Torocity may be used on new seedings, the grass is grown for sod, and established turf. Do not apply to certain species, including bentgrass, zoysiagrass, and actively growing Bermudagrass. See the label for a complete list of tolerant turfgrass species.
|Species||Application Rate (fl. oz. per Acre)|
|Buffalograss (Buchloe dactyloides) Centipedegrass (Eremochloa ophiuroides) Kentucky bluegrass (Poa pratensis) Tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea)||5 - 8 (0.155 - 0.25 lb. AI/A)|
|Fine fescue* (creeping red, chewings and hard) Festuca spp. Perennial ryegrass* (Lolium perenne)||5 (0.155 lb. AI/A)|
|St. Augustinegrass* (grown for sod) (Stenotaphrum secundatum)||4 (0.125 lb. AI/A)|
|Packaging||8 oz (Includes pre-marked syringe to make measuring stress-free)|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Grassy and Broadleaf Weeds: Barnyardgrass, Bentgrass, Buckhorn Plantain, Canada Thistle, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass, Curly Dock, Dandelion, Florida Betony, Florida Pusley, Foxtail, Galinsoga, Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie), Healall, Henbit, Lambsquarters, Lawn Burweed, Lovegrass, Marestail, Nimblewill, Nutsedge, Oxalis, Pigweed, Purslane, Shepherd’s Purse, Smartweed, Sowthistle, Speedwell, Swinecress, Thistle, Verbena, Wild Carrot, Wild Violet, Windmillgrass
|Active Ingredient (s)||Mesotrione - 40.0%|
|For Use :||
Determine treatment area- Every gallon of mixed solution will treat 1,000 square feet.
Mix Torocity, Water, and Surfactant- Using the calculated square footage, use the included syringe to easily measure the exact amount of Torocity per gallon(s) of water needed. Add measured Torocity to water and mix thoroughly. Mix thoroughly with three teaspoons of surfactant for every two gallons of water.
Evenly Spray Desired Areas- For pre-emergence applications, apply 4-8 fluid ounces of the product per acre in at least 25-30 gallons of water before seeds germinate and as close to seed germination as possible.
Do Nots-Do not allow spray drift to ornamentals and gardens. Do not apply over the top of exposed trees and ornamental roots.
Rain and Irrigation- Activate Torocity with 0.15 inches of irrigation if rain does not occur within 10 days of application.
See the product label for complete directions.