Trimec Bentgrass Formula
Starting at $184.92
Trimec Bentgrass Formula Broadleaf Herbicide- 2.5 Gallon
Trimec Bentgrass Formula is a post-emergent herbicide that provides broadleaf weed control for use in sensitive grasses such as bentgrass. It is a popular and effective herbicide for controlling such weeds as dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, clover, henbit, plantain, surge and many other listed broadleaf weeds. Trimec may be applied on Bentgrass greens, tees, fairways and aprons.
Apply when weeds are actively growing from spring to fall times and avoid application during dry or hot conditions. On Bentgrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass (common, not Floratim St Augustinegrass, and Buffalograss, mix 1.1-1.5 oz/1000 sq feet or 3-4 pts per acre. Mix it with enough water for uniform coverage.
If some stubborn weeds persist, make a second application after 30 days. Do not irrigate for 24 hours or apply to newly seeded turf until the second or third mowing (seed can be sown in 3-4 weeks after application.
Do not apply on dichondra. If dandelions persist, retreat with a spot treatment, and don't overdose the bentgrass. If the bentgrass is closely mowed, use a maximum of 1 oz per 1,000 sq ft.
For hard to control weeds, use 6 pts per acre (but do not apply this higher rate to bentgrass, centipedegrass or St. Augustinegrass).
Limitations of Trimec Bentgrass Formula
- Broadcast treatments Ornamental Turfgrass: Use no more than 6 pts per acre, with a maximum of 2 broadcast applications per year, with at least 30 days between applications.
- Spot treatments: A Spot treatment is an area that is not bigger than 1,000 sq ft. Do not use more than 1.5 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. per application, with a maximum of 2 broadcast applications per year, with at least 30 days between applications.
- The maximum seasonal rate is 12.0 pints of product per acre, excluding spot treatments.
- Avoid overdosing bentgrass in order to avoid injury. Use high volumes of water to obtain uniform coverage.
- See label for suggested nozzle uses.
|Target Pest||Controls Dandelion, Chickweed, Knotweed, Plantain, Henbit, Oxalis Sheep Sorrl, Spurge, and many other broadleaf weeds (see label for a complete list)|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Dimethylamine salt of (+)-(R)-2-(2-methyl- 4-chlorophenoxy)propionic acid......9.92%, Dimethylamine salt of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid . . . . 6.12%
Dimethylamine salt of dicamba (3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid) 2.53%
|For Use :||Bentgrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass (common, not Floratim St Augustinegrass, and Buffalograss|
|Yield||2.5 gallon can treat up to 7.25 acres|
|Application||a 3 to 4 pints of product per acre (1.1 to 1.5 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft.) in sufficient water for uniform coverage.|
|Retreatment||after 30 days, 2 treatments a year|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA, DC, HI, LA, TX, VT, WA|