Advion Ant Bait Gel
Starting at $12.98
Advion Ant Bait Gel - Sugar-Based Bait
Advion ant bait gel has a highly attractive bait formulation to be attractive to all major species of ants, including Carpenter Ants and Argentine Ants. Ants are attracted to Advion Ant Bait Gel when the ants are feeding on sugar or looking for moisture. Ants will either choose to feed on sugar-based or protein-based baits, depending on the colony's needs. We recommend Advion Ant Bait Arena or Advance 375A as protein-based bait choices. Using both bait types would ensure greater success in any ant-baiting program. We offer the Advance 375 A at a discounted rate when buying the Advion Ant Bait Gel.
Advion Ant Bait Gel and Inoxacarb
Advion ant gel by Syngenta contains the new active ingredient, Indoxacarb, a powerful, nonrepellent insecticide. Advion Ant Bait Gel is a slightly delayed action kill and can be exposed to other ants by feeding or grooming targeting the whole colony. Even though Advion will help eliminate ants within days of application, this non-staining formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods of time. This allows ants to consume more bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the entire infestation.
over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the entire infestation.
Advion Ant Bait Gel - Colony Impact
Advion Ant Bait Gel impacts all life stages for total colony control. Advion Ant Bait Gel maintains its integrity for extended periods. This allows ants to consume more bait
- It is a non-staining formulation and translucent.
- Packaging: (1) 30 gram tube + plunger and (4) 30 gram syringes per box + plunger
- You can order extra plungers or a Masterline Bait Gun to apply Advion Ant Bait Gel
How To Apply Advion Ant Bait Gel-Indoors
It is very important to avoid placement of ant baits on recently treated sprayed surfaces (unless it was a non-repellent insecticide).
- Inspect the ant activity (active foraging trails, nest sites, or areas known to be active. These are the areas where you want to apply ant bait. Look in areas like behind and under appliances, under tables, cracks and crevices along floors or walls, around sinks, near garbage cans, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
- Apply in small spots or lines. Apply small spots (about 1/4" in diameter) or lines about 1/8" wide and 2" long in active foraging trails.
- Without disturbing the natural foraging behavior of the ants, apply as many Advion Ant Gel placements as possible.
- Monitor the ant gel placements to reapply once it has been consumed.
- Do not apply in food utensils or food processing surfaces and areas routinely washed.
- Do not apply Advion Ant Gel to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-130°F
How To Apply Advion Ant Bait Gel-Outdoors
- An inspection of the ant activity outside may reveal entry points the ants use to gain entrance. Apply as a spot or thin bead to pest entry sites like doors, windows, or garbage cans.
- Inspect Advion Ant Gel placements periodically and apply fresh ant gel as needed.
Controls all key sweet feeders (highly attractive bait formulation), plus a broad spectrum of ants including: Argentine, Big Headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief and White Footed Ants
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indoxacarb 0.05%|
|For Use :||