Rat Control Products
Say goodbye to unwanted guests in your home with our top-of-the-line rat control products. Our expertly formulated rat killing products not only eliminate the problem quickly but also offer long-lasting protection. Don't let rodents rule your space; take charge with DIY Pest Control and experience immediate, effective results. Easy to use, fast-acting, and proven—our rat traps, rat baits, and rat birth control are the ultimate weapon against pesky invaders. Shop rodent control products today!
Items 1-15 of 133
Rat Trapping Tips
Rat Baiting Tips
- Place rat bait in tamper resistant rat bait stations throughout the rat infested area, spacing 30 to 60 feet apart.
- The EPA requires that bait be placed in tamper resistant bait stations to protect people and unintended animals from accidentally eating the bait.
- Rats continue their normal activity until the bait takes affect, so it is not possible to determine where it will die.
- Bait is like food to rats so they seek it.
Rat Birth Control Tips
- Place ContraPest compatible bait stations where rats are known to be feeding (i.e., dumpsters, animal feed, loose trash, etc.)
- ContraPest is a liquid formulation that is high in fat and tastes sweet, the preferred flavor for rats.
- Utilize areas where previous baiting has been successful and keep bait stations at least 30 ft away from lethal methods.
- Add a second ContraPest bait Station if 50% or more has been consumed to ensure a constant supply.
- If consumption is low or ceases, try relocating the bait station.