Bed Bug Control
You can save tons of money by DIY bed bug treatments. By following our step-by-step guidelines, you can both successfully get rid of bed bugs and save money. For complete bed bug control, you will need professional-grade bed bug control products and a strategy to get rid of them. Please call if you have any questions.
- Step 1: Cleaning and Elimination of clutter so you can inspect and treat.
- Step 2: Inspection so you know where to treat.
- Step 3: Treatment is the most crucial part of eliminating your bed bug infestation. Most bed bugs will be on or near the bed. Still, you must treat the entire room with a mixture of residual insecticides, aerosols, and dust to eliminate the infestation. Examples of these areas are nightstands, dressers, baseboards, door frames, and decorative wall items. We have multiple kits with everything you need to help eliminate your infestation.
- Step 4: Prevention and Monitoring-Sleep in peace after your bed bug treatments.
View as Grid List
Items 1-15 of 120
- No Mix Bed Bug Kit$72.50
- Walt's Bed Bug Kit$89.74
- Commercial Bed Bug Kit$215.50
- CrossFire Bed Bug Insecticide Concentrate
Starting at $48.50
- Temprid FX Insecticide
Starting at $12.50
- Mattress Safe - Box Spring & Mattress Encasement Bundle
Starting at $101.50
- SenSci Pyramid Pitfall Traps
Starting at $3.95