Safety Protocol- Respirators and Protective Clothing
Always make sure that your sprayer is in good working order, without dripping. Some pest control applications do not require protective gear, such as spot treatments with insecticides, rodent traps, and rodent baits. However, if you are applying in closed spaces, overhead applications, or in conditions of prolonged exposure, an NIOSH-approved respirator, and protective clothing is advisable. When mixing insecticides or working around areas with rodent or bird droppings, protecting yourself from exposure is recommended. Gloves and goggles are always advisable when working with pesticide mixtures.
All insecticides and rodenticides have product labels that need to be read and followed for safety and success in treatments. Pest control operators that are licensed by their respective states are required to follow PPE (personal instructions on the label), requiring protective measures.
Items 1-15 of 20
- Aabaco Chemical Spill Kit (40 Gallons)
Starting at $112.00
- ShuBee Black Gauntlet Silver Edition Black Nitrile Gloves
Starting at $34.50
- Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
Starting at $6.50
- Gerson Silica & Concrete Dust Kit
Starting at $42.50
- Professional Series Half-Mask Respirator with G71 Cartridge Kits$46.75
- Full Face TPE Full Face Respirator with Organic Vapor-P95$195.00
- Safety Gear Kit$47.50