Advion Micro Flow Insect Bait
Starting at $73.20
Advion Micro Flow Insect Bait is a dry flowable bait that is applied with a bulb duster. It allows a small application but provides a big impact to reach deep and hard-to-reach places where insects hide. Just a little use of Advion Microflow goes a long way.
Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait is dry flowable bait ready-to-use (no mixing required). Indoxacarb is the active ingredient combined with a highly attractive bait matrix consisting of a balance of lipids, proteins, and sugars that provide better bait consumption. It has improved pest mortality at low use rates. Its flexible label and packaging offer the freedom to apply the bait as needed, including baiting on a large scale.
How Advion MicroFlow WorksAdvion Microflow has finely milled particles that adhere to pests’ exoskeletons and penetrate deep within cracks, crevices, and voids to reach areas inaccessible to gel baits or liquids. A secondary transfer effect occurs when the unwanted pests carry particles back to the harborages that the other insects in the nest consume during grooming.
How To Apply Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait
Apply Advion MicroFlow to hard-to-reach areas inside or outside to control ants (see label for some types of ants exclusion), crickets, roaches, earwigs, pillbugs, sowbugs, and other listed insects. In addition, it may be used in food-handling facilities.
Apply bait directly into cracks & crevices, voids, or other areas of structures where listed crawling insect pests are likely to be found or where they may enter from outdoors.
Focus treatments in cracks & crevices or voids associated with pest harborage areas or entry points such as utility service ducts, wall voids, under and behind appliances such as refrigerators or stoves, cabinets, sinks, around the door and window frames, attics, and crawl spaces. Concentrate treatment at insect activity sites and make applications based on the severity of the pest infestation.
Because the indoxacarb in Advion MicroFlow works by the target insect eating the bait, non-targeted organisms are unaffected. Keep children and pets away from areas of application.
Use between 0.2 – 1.8 ounces per 100 square feet. Available in an 8-ounce jar packaging. Application rate may vary depending on the usage; use lower label rates for maintenance or low-level pest populations or higher label rates for high-level pest populations. See the label for complete application instructions.
- For light pest infestations, use an application rate of 0.2-0.6 oz (6-17 grams) bait per 100 square feet.
- For moderate to severe pest infestations, use an application rate of 0.6- 1.8 oz (17-52 grams) per 100 square feet to gain control of the pest population. Inspect bait application areas during follow-up visits and reapply bait after 7 days as needed. For example, discreet placements (spot treatments) of bait of approximately 1-2 grams (0.04-0.07 oz) may be appropriate when treating pest entry points.
|Packaging||8 oz jar with measuring scoop|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Ants (excluding red imported fire ants, harvester ants,
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indoxacarb - 0.22%|
|For Use :||
Indoors and Outdoors: around residential, commercial, agricultural, public, and institutional buildings.
|Mixture|Application||Apply bait directly into cracks & crevices, voids or other areas of structures where listed crawling insect pests are likely to be found or where they may enter from outdoors.|
• DO NOT allow domestic animals to consume the bait.
• DO NOT apply to areas accessible to children or pets.
• DO NOT allow Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait to contact any food or feed.
• DO NOT dispense this product with power dusters in the presence of open flames, such as pilot lights in confined areas (e.g., attics and hot water heater closets).
• DO NOT exceed 4.6 pounds of Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait per 1000 sq ft per year (equal to 0.44 lb active ingredient per acre per year).
• DO NOT formulate the product into any other end-use products.