As an alternative non-repellent insecticide, we recommend Alpine WSG Insecticide. It also comes in convenient packs.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Advion WDG is a flexible and non-repellent insecticide that may be applied both inside and outside in both residential and commercial locations. Advion WDG with indoxacarb is the only sprayable insecticide in its class (Oxadiazine chemistry). It is perfect for the control of pyrethroid-resistant insects and controls over 20 different crawling and flying insects including roaches, ants, crickets, stink bugs, house flies and more.
Packaging and Rates
Advion WDG packets are packaged in 0.33 oz packs (pre-measured single dose packets)
Use 1-2 packets in one gallon of water per 1,000 square feet . As a perimeter application, spray a 10-foot band around your perimeter (3 feet up the exterior wall and 7 feet on the horizontal surface. Indoors, spray along cracks and crevices using a low-pressure spray in such areas as pest entry sites, along baseboards, attics, behind cabinets, and under cabinets and appliances.
- Apply on both indoor and outdoor areas using a coarse low-pressure spray as a spot or crack-and-crevice treatment.
- For indoor use, apply no more than 1 gallon per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For exterior use, 1-4 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. is recommended.
Because of its non-repellency, it may be applied with insect baits. According to the manufacturer, it will not stain surfaces, but testing a small spot is always advisable.
- Contains Indoxacarb as a sprayable application (power of Advion bait in a spray)
- Mode of Action: bio-activation of the active ingredient by the insect enzymes (differentiates between target insects and other non-target organisms)
- As a non-repellent insecticide it is a superior insecticide against ants and roaches
- Helps manage populations of insects that are resistant to other chemistries
- Favourable environmental profile
- More Information
|Target Pest||Ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, fleas, house flies, fruit flies, stable flies, beetles, boxelder bugs, carpet moths, centipedes, crickets, earwigs, grasshoppers, kudzu bugs, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, stink bugs, dry wood termites, wasps.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indoxacarb - 20.0%|
|For Use :||For use in and around single and multi-family residential buildings;schools; institutional, commercial, and industrial facilities(including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, daycare facilities, food-handling/storage/ processing establishments and zoos); transportation equipment, such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, and buses; and companion animal housing.|
|Yield||1 packet covers up to 1 gallon.|
|Shipping Restrictions||CA, MA, NY, PR, RI|