Agrisel Bifenthrin Pro 7.9
Starting at $34.50
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Bifenthrin Pro 7.9-Broad Spectrum Control and Systemic Multi Purpose Insecticide
Agrisel Bifenthrin Pro 7.9 is an exceptional insecticide with contact and systemic properties, perfect for usage in and around households, golf courses, and landscaping areas. Its versatile formula is designed to eliminate and regulate the population of more than 100 pests and insects, including chewing and sucking pests on various plants and shrubs.
Bifenthrin-Proven Track Record
With a proven track record over three decades, the Bifenthrin in Bifenthrin Pro 7.9 provides dependable insect control for residential, commercial, and recreational properties. Its versatility extends to indoor and outdoor applications, leaving a clear, residue-free, and odorless finish.
Economical and Cost-Effective
This bifenthrin product has the same active ingredient and percentage of active ingredients in "Talstar" and "Bifen." It is economical and cost-effective.
Multiple Use LocationsBifenthrin Pro 7.9 effectively treats lawns, landscapes, exterior surfaces, and internal areas such as baseboards, cabinets, and sinks. Moreover, once the spray has dried, it is safe for pets and people to re-enter the treated areas. Lasting for up to three months, Bifenthrin Pro 7.9 is a long-lasting solution to any insect problem.
To eliminate pests such as cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, and ticks, use a low-pressure spray in areas where they tend to hide.
- For ants, apply the spray on trails, around doors and windows, and in other locations where they may be present.
- In the case of bees and wasps, target their nests with a thorough spray in the evening when inactive.
- For boxelder bugs, centipedes, earwigs, beetles, millipedes, pillbugs, and sowbugs, apply the spray on entry points like doors and windows, baseboards, and storage areas to prevent them from entering the premises.
- For mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, Bifen Pro 7.9 can be conveniently sprayed over lawns and vegetation to ensure a pest-free environment. For optimum results, it is advisable to use 1/2 - 2 ounces per gallon and 1-3 gallons per 1,000 square feet, depending on the vegetation's density. These insects often prefer dense foliage and shrubs as their hideout, so covering these areas with the spray is crucial, too. For continued protection, repeat the application monthly.
- 0.02 – 0.06% suspension (0.33 – 1 fl. oz/gallon water)
Key Product Benefits
- Contains 7.9% active ingredient Bifenthrin
- Controls over 125 different chewing & sucking insects
- Safe to use in and around houses and buildings
- Used at a low use rate of 1 to 2 oz. per gallon of water
|Packaging||Pt and Qt|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Agrisel Bifenthrin Pro 7.9 Insecticide kills and controls a broad spectrum of insects. It is labeled for more than 125 different insect pests including flies, Ants, Bees, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Flies, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bifenthrin 7.9%|
|For Use :||
Agrisel Bifenthrin Pro 7.9 Insecticide controls a broad spectrum of insects in turf, ornamentals, and agricultural, and professional pest control. Formulated from the highest grade of technical Bifenthrin for maximum insect and pest control.
|Mixture|Application||0.33 oz-1.0 oz per gallon per 1,000 sq feet|
|Shipping Restrictions||ME, AL, AK, CA, CT,HI, IA, ID, KY, LA MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY. OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, UT, VA, WV, WY|