Alligare Glyphosate 5.4 Herbicide
Starting at $98.35
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Alligare's Glyphosate 5.4-Compare to Rodeo
Alligare's Glyphosate 5.4 has the same amount of glyphosate (53.8%) as Rodeo, and it is also labeled for aquatic, and noncrop uses. Glyphosate 5.4 is a non-selective herbicide that mixes with water and a nonionic surfactant. It is to be applied as a foliar spray to destroy many woody or herbaceous plants.
This aquatic and terrestrial herbicide controls over 200 tough weeds, grass and brush species including the roots. It bonds to the soil and is rainfast in 6 -8 hours. It has no residual activity in the soil. Avoid contact with desirable foliage, plants, and trees, since it is a non-selective.When applying Glyphosate 5.4 in aquatic areas, spray only to weeds that have emerged (not submerged weeds). It has a label for the release of dormant Bermudagrass or Bahiagrass in noncrop areas.
One 2.5 gallon container will cover up to 5 acres.
As an alternative to glyphosate herbicides, you can choose glufosinate active ingredient . Glufosinate is another broad-spectrum, non-selective herbicide that comes from soil bacteria. Often sold as ammonia salt, it is a contact herbicide with no soil residual.
How Alligare's Glyphosate 5.4 Works
The glyphosate comes in contact with the foliage and moves through the plant systemically. The plant starts to become yellow, then becomes a brown color for above ground plants and a deterioration of underground plants. Visible signs of its effect can be seen in 2-4 days on most plants. With perennial brush species, it may take up to 7 days or more to see visible signs. These visible effects may be delayed if extremely cloudy or cool weather occurs after treatment.
- We recommend Alligare 90 Non-Ionic Surfactant
- Apply to weeds that are actively growing.
- Annual Weeds- Wait three days after application before disturbing treated weeds (mowing, tilling, burning).
- Perennial Weeds-Wait 7 days after application before disturbing treated vegetation.
- General rates are 1- 2 oz per gallon of water mixed with a non-ionic surfactant Rates may go up to 10.25 oz per gallon. See the product label for aquatic treatment sites.
- Use higher rates if vegetation is dense.
- Spray to the point of wetting for good coverage, making sure that at least 50% of the weed is covered.
- Do not treat under poor growing conditions such as drought, disease or insect damage. If weeds are covered with dust, reduced results may occur.
- Surface Water application restricted in NY
|Packaging||2.5 Gallon or 5.4 (2.5 Gallon) + Alligare 90 Non-Ionic Surfactant (Gallon)|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt 53.8 %|
|For Use :||
|Application||AVOID CONTACT OF HERBICIDE WITH FOLIAGE, GREEN STEMS, EXPOSED NON-WOODY ROOTS OR FRUIT OF CROPS, DESIRABLE PLANTS AND TREES BECAUSE SEVERE INJURY OR DESTRUCTION MAY RESULT.|
|Shipping Restrictions||OR or WA|