Avid 0.15 EC
Starting at $94.98
In order to save money on the same formulation, consider Qualipro's Abamectin 0.15 EC. It is much more economical. You can get a gallon for the same price as a quart of the avid. This product can not be shipped by Air Freight.
Avid 0.15 EC Miticide/ Insecticide
Avid 0.15 EC, with Abamectin 2.0% controls mites, and is particulary effective for spider mite control on flowers and woody ornamentals. It will also control leafminers and suppresses aphids, thrips and whiteflies on ornamentals. It will not harm foliage or flowers, and does not stain.
For mite and leafminer control, Avid 0.15 EC with Abamectin, has been widely used in nurseries, and by landscape professionals and growers as an insecticide/miticide on ornamentals that have given top results on a consistent basis. Resistance management should be employed for multiple generations per crop per year (see product label).
In order to same money on the same formulation, you may want to consider Qualipro's Abamectin 0.15 EC. It comes and quarts and gallons and is much more economical.
How Does Avid 0.15 EC Work ?
Abamectin is a nerve poision that affects the insect's nerves. Abamectin is a compound of two different ingredients, avermectin B1a and avermectin B1b that come from a soil bacteria. Abamectin has a distinct mode of action and works well in mite control where previous insecticides/miticides had shown resistance.
- For mite control, mix 4 oz per 100 gallons (1/4 teaspoon per gallon) and spray the foliage in a uniform manner. Spray Avid 0.15 EC when mites first appear and repeat as necessary.
- For leafminer control, mix 8 oz per 100 gallons (1/2 teaspoon per gallon), and retreat at 7-day intervals or as needed in order to maintain control.
- For whitefly, aphid, and thrip suppression, mix 8 oz per 100 gallons and spray when these pests are in immature stages and young. Repeat spraying every 7 days for 2 or 3 weeks. Rotate other chemicals (with different modes of action) in accordance with resistance management after that time for 2-3 weeks.
- See label for complete instructions
Can not be shipped next day, second day or third day select due to regulations
Benefits and Features
- Rainfast within hours of application, offering outdoor application flexibility
- Leaves no unsightly residue on plants
- Formulated for easly application with standard equipment
- Use in your resistance management program rotation because its one-of-a-kind chemistry and mode of action.
- Product contains 0.15 lb. of abamectin per gallon.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Abamectin................2.0%|
|For Use :||Shadehouse, Greenhouse, Field-Grown Ornamentals, Foliage Plants, Christmas Trees, and Other Woody Ornamentals|
|Yield||8 ounces yields up to 200 gallons of spray.|
|Mixture|Application||4 - 8 oz. per 100 gallons ( See label for more instructions)|
|Shipping Restrictions||Can not be shipped next day, second day or third day select due to Hazmat regulations|