Bobbex-R Animal Repellent
Starting at $24.50
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is a rabbit and small animal repellent (including groundhogs, chipmunks, squirrels, voles). It is made of a blend of natural ingredients that repel through smell and taste aversion. Use Bobbex-R in flower beds, low lying vegetation, gardens, and even on bulbs underground. If you spray it at the mouth of burrows and holes, it helps to prevent animal re-entry.
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is safe around humans, pets and wildlife, including birds and aquatic creatures. It has no poisons or pesticides.
Benefits Plants Too
Bobbex-R is made to coat and protect plants, holding moisture inside. This is helpful during drought conditions and hot and dry summer periods. It also helps the plants to survive winter weather winds, frozen soil and late spring conditions.
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent comes in ready-to-use (RTU's) and concentrated formulations.
Ready To Use(No mixing required)
- 32 oz. Ready-to-Use Spray-Covers 1,000 sq ft.
- 48 oz. E-Z Pump Ready-to-Use Spray-Covers 1,500 sq ft.
- Gallon Ready To Use Refill-Covers 4,000 sq ft.
Concentrates-More economical, but mixing is required
- Quart Concentrated Spray-Covers 10,000 sq ft.
- Half Gallon Concentrated Spray-Covers 20,000 sq ft.
Dilution Ratios for Concentrate Products:
Spring / Summer (Growth Seasons)
- Dilute 1 ounce of Bobbex Concentrate to every 8 ounces of water.
- 14 Ounces of Bobbex Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex
Fall & Winter (Dormant season)
- Dilute 1 ounce of Bobbex Concentrate to every 5 ounces of water.
- 21 ounces of Bobbex Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is a topical spray and should be used year round on vegetation. Reapply as needed to maintain protection; peak seasons may require applications every 2 weeks.
It may be applied to food plants up to the point where fruit develops, but do not spray afterwards on fruit, vegetable or herb plants that have developed.
- Spring Application-Spray when plants are about 1/2 inch out of the ground; begin in the spring.
- Summer Application-It is best to spray in the early morning hours. During the peak summer months, apply Bobbex every 7-14 days or when 1-2 inches of new growth has occurred.
- Fall Application-Continue application of Bobbex, even in off peak seasons. Regular spraying will train the critters to seek nourishment elsewhere.
- Winter Application-Do not apply when temperatures drop 35 degrees F. Bobbex will endure for 2 months during the winter season.