Bonide Copper Dust
Starting at $21.50
Bonide Copper Dust (Bordeaux Modern Replacement)
Bonide's Copper Dust is a ready to use copper fungicide to control fungal diseases on potatoes, various vegetables, herbs, fruits, nuts, flowering shrubs and ornamentals. Use this organic fungicide for organic gardening to control such diseases as leaf spots, downy mildew, early and late blight and more more diseases. Bonide's Copper Dust won't burn plants.
Spray or Dust
- Add dust to water in a sprayer. Follow label instructions for mixture rates. May be used directly on plants with a hand duster.
- Apply this dust to both tops and underside of leaves.
- Ingredients: Copper Sulfate 7.0%
- Use in organic gardening
- Commonly referred to as bordeaux mix
- Controls fungal diseases on potatoes, tomatoes, fruits, flowering shrubs, shade trees and vegetables.
- Controls leaf spot, downy mildew, early and late blight, powdery mildew, anthracnose, scab and many more.
- May be mixed with water as a spray solution or used directly as a dust.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Copper (Sulfate) 7.0%|
|For Use :||
Apply to both tops and underside of leaves. Use a hand held duster and apply when wind is absent or very light, usually early morning or evening.
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA|